#1 2022-03-05 19:30

TheKingpin

Ice Reviews Please.

Hey guys what is your opinion on the Ice that is listed right now? The gear from Rockhardnz,NZLDD and High supplies. Specifially NZLDD(Type 1 and 2) and Rockhard NZ as I've heard High Supplies is good. Is the NZLDD type 1 worth it and Rockhard's as they are both so cheap? As long as it still is gear and still produces an effect should be all good you get what you pay for.

#2 2022-03-05 20:50

GearLife69

Re: Ice Reviews Please.

I have recently tried RockHardNZ gear and it is shit. By far the worst gear I have ever had. Worse than any street cut shit and that is saying something.

I do not think there was any meth in it at all. It was almost entirely cut with something like MSM or similar. No crystals, was more like a wet mix of clumped powder. Melted/vaporized almost instantly and tasted like shit. "Recrystallized" into some bullshit and will remelt/vaporize again within seconds. I easily smoked a 1/2g within 6 hours and managed to get to sleep after taking 20mg of diazepam approx 1-2 hours after finishing the last of it off. Could have probably gotten to sleep without the diazepam to be honest. Pretty much no high at all.

DO NOT, I repeat do not order this. Complete waste of money. I do not understand why he has decent feedback on the product. Either the people using it are not accustomed to good meth or they are fake reviews.

#3 2022-03-06 20:50

walt1

Re: Ice Reviews Please.

NZLDD Type 1 was absolute rubbish. I haven't tried type 2 but had 1 gram of type one in a night and usually I only need 0.1g just made me feel shit no real high. High supplies is the only vendor worth getting white from right now.

Up 4 days, down 4 dollars.

Board footer