#1 2022-03-28 09:10

nojuizes

Real name or fake name?

when ordering internationally would you use your real name or a fake name? what are the pros and cons to both.

#2 2022-03-28 11:30

trapmaster

Re: Real name or fake name?

if you even need to ask this, dont order international...

#3 2022-03-28 15:50

jubzz

Hey man ignore people like trapmaster, they aren't very helpful for our community. I was in your position once so happy to help out. Im not an expert but from my experience (I've ordered a few times from overseas small amounts for personal use)  I've always used my real name and had no issues, never had anything seized. It really depends on your vendor and if you trust their stealth. I think a fake name would work just fine too but its not necessary.

#4 2022-03-28 18:10

Cooked

Hey man. I have ordered multiple successful international orders with arrival over the years and the method I go with is using someones name that still gets mail to your address but does not live there anymore (A past resident). It may seem immoral but at the end of the day if it did get caught by customs, that person cannot get into trouble because they did not place the order.

When I first got into international orders I used a fake name a few times and it is definitely not a good idea. Way easier to get caught if the name gets cross referenced with any of the databases customs have access to.

Board footer