#1 2022-03-31 02:50

stop_russia

Little help to stop war in ukraine, i guess.

Boycott it, cancel it, spread negative feedback and rumors.

Russian hydra darknet market offers free rent for non russian and belarus shops.
Hydra market probably asssocited with russian government, because it lives too long and there is a lot of lawsuits on people, who trusted them and provoked go deep with high weights of drugs or its manufacturing. Like a good pride for police, because average small dealer isn't a big deal.

There is shitty diluted drugs, no respect to costumers, random bans, funds theft, delivery scam and "it's your own fail" narrative.
Don't use it and please repost and write negative feedback on every website you can find.
Help stop spreading this shit.

I guess, putins government wants fund the war and regime with crypto, because dollars and euros import is banned by us and eu.

Also i saw alphabay 2.0 with "no work in cis countries like russia, belarus, kazakhstan rule" which means it can be operated by russians, cancel and boycott it too.

Don't use telegram too.

Last edited by stop_russia (2022-03-31 03:00)

#2 2022-04-02 21:50

chitty

Re: Little help to stop war in ukraine, i guess.

It's quite amusing, with a picture of Putin on TM's help page and references to Russian weapons and Russian vendors being able to access a lower fee rate of 3.5%. You might think that is unusual for a site one might think of as libertarian, the opposite end of the political spectrum from communist. But then again you could say a DNM is a site that is opposed to the government, and Russia which isn't-quite-communist may be considered opposed to our governments insofar as there is tension between Russia and the west. I used to think like that too.

But watching Russia invade I realised it's just funny and fitting that any country would be invaded by a not-quite-communist country in this day and age. It serves us right for being so childish and non-libertarian about psychoactives. I'll laugh if China invades Taiwan too.

Last edited by chitty (2022-04-02 22:10)

#3 2022-04-02 23:50

chitty

Actually come to think of it, if there's to be a revolution in the West about prohibition aggression by Russia and China could be instrumental in helping to kick it off. According to wikipedia Russia and China are playing together nicely with their anti-Americanism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2%80%93Russia_relations#2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

#4 2022-04-06 09:20

BeefCake

https://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/germany-shuts-down-russian-darknet-marketplace-hydra-bitcoins-worth-25-million-seized/article65292500.ece

lol gotem

#5 2022-04-08 15:40

DELLZ11

chitty wrote:

It's quite amusing, with a picture of Putin on TM's help page and references to Russian weapons and Russian vendors being able to access a lower fee rate of 3.5%. You might think that is unusual for a site one might think of as libertarian, the opposite end of the political spectrum from communist. But then again you could say a DNM is a site that is opposed to the government, and Russia which isn't-quite-communist may be considered opposed to our governments insofar as there is tension between Russia and the west. I used to think like that too.

But watching Russia invade I realised it's just funny and fitting that any country would be invaded by a not-quite-communist country in this day and age. It serves us right for being so childish and non-libertarian about psychoactives. I'll laugh if China invades Taiwan too.

the lower access rate has been like that for years

Board footer