#1 2022-02-10 19:00

PurestinNZ

Last edited by PurestinNZ (2022-03-28 14:10)

#2 2022-02-12 05:50

yeayo

Re: 1

cocaine again! waiting for my .15g crack sample.. .. .. anyone else

#3 2022-02-12 06:00

yeayo

fortunately you can buy copper wool scourers and borosilicate glass tubes on trademe (crack sticks to copper better)

#4 2022-02-12 18:00

tor_vendor_review

Hey!! Where did you disappear too?
Admins not impressed with your proposal?

#5 2022-02-14 16:00

gingerbreadman

Got a verified link to site? I tried to order but it  something weird happened so want to make sure my link is legit!

#6 2022-02-14 21:30

gingerbreadman

You should just join Tormarket, I tried to order but funds never showed in escrow... glad it was only postage!

#7 2022-02-14 21:40

gingerbreadman

Legend, will i still be able to pick up my sample?
Youll do well on Tormarket

#8 2022-02-15 11:10

fullyhectic

Hope to see you on tor soon, darkcode is honestly the slowest and shittest market imo

#9 2022-02-15 13:30

hhhman

fullyhectic wrote:

Hope to see you on tor soon, darkcode is honestly the slowest and shittest market imo

When i try use Darkode , often it shows a 500 error after completing the CAPTCHA and the only solution is to restart my Tor Browser

#10 2022-02-15 18:20

buron_ql22

Looking forward to your samples mate. I agree Dark0de's rubbish

#11 2022-02-15 21:10

gingerbreadman

Will  the crack cocaine be avail to try? Tried to order a sample on dark0de twice and somehow the postage fee  didnt show up in escrow after it was confirmed on the blockchain...... pricks!

#12 2022-02-16 14:00

m92fs
Banned

Always good to see new vendors with exciting new products and while some of your prices seem very good, I most say your Oxy price is very high. Seems weird since your prices on other products are very competitive. Oxy in the past has gone for $1.50 / mg at the cheaper end and averaging around $2 / mg on the Tor market. That would make the price of your 2 pills between 90 - 120 but you have yours listed as 174.

Oxy is something I would be interested in but to be honest anything over 100 for 60mg and it becomes hard to justify as thats pretty close to one recreational dose for most people.

#13 2022-02-16 16:00

xo

m92fs wrote:

Oxy is something I would be interested in but to be honest anything over 100 for 60mg and it becomes hard to justify as thats pretty close to one recreational dose for most people.

your dosages are off, 5mg oxy (snorted) is going to have the average person pretty fucked up

#14 2022-02-16 22:20

HarvestSnaps2

Yo, i dont understand. do i buy then get free samples? or just message to get samples

#15 2022-02-17 18:50

m92fs
Banned

xo wrote:
m92fs wrote:

your dosages are off, 5mg oxy (snorted) is going to have the average person pretty fucked up

A doctor will subscribe someone whos never had an opiate 10mg for a wisdom tooth extraction so I think 5mg is more off than what I said. 20mg (swallowed) would be a good starting place for someone totally opiate naive for a recreational dose, but I wouldn't recommend an opiate naive person start on oxys. I mean you can get 80mg pills prescribed by a doctor which is 16 times higher than 5mg for a therapeutical dose

I admit my tolerance is higher than the average person on the street but its not a very high tolerance by any stretch of the imagination. Someone with even a moderate tolerance will do 40 - 50mg swallowed no problem (the best, least wasteful way to take it), which presumably would be the type of buyer interested in the product in the first place.

#16 2022-02-17 21:20

JoeBlogs

Yooo, it says you will beat everyone's prices, does that also go for your MD?

#17 2022-02-18 13:10

m92fs
Banned

PurestinNZ wrote:

Spot on mate. Our 30mg M30s are awesome. With regards to the 80mg dose. We will have the exact ones still in blisters coming online shortly.

And in regards to price. While they might seem high compared to what you might be able to get from over seas. Our oxy is local. Its delivered next day. There is no running the gauntlet with selective scammers etc. And until there is an influx that can bring prices down. We will stick to our prices which we think are fair.

Cheers for the support so far everyone thats ordered!

Cheers for the response mate, always happy to see new vendors with new products. I would just like to push back a bit on the price. If you look at the market right now you will see the vendor IfThePriceIsRight has just ran out of stock. He was selling at $2.50/mg for a small amount to $1.50/mg for only 200mg ( a very decent price) and is a local vendor. Also, morphine, while not being as good as oxy is still a very good substitute and can be bought for very reasonable prices from local vendors. Its a product I am interested in but at your current prices I would wait for someone with better prices to restock.

Anyway, its a free market. The only reason I mentioned it was because looking at your other products, it looks like you were offering some really good deals and was wondering why that same strategy wasn't used for the opiates. I wish you luck on the market mate!

Last edited by m92fs (2022-02-18 13:10)

#18 2022-02-19 00:10

YungBurnout

m92fs wrote:
PurestinNZ wrote:

Spot on mate. Our 30mg M30s are awesome. With regards to the 80mg dose. We will have the exact ones still in blisters coming online shortly.

And in regards to price. While they might seem high compared to what you might be able to get from over seas. Our oxy is local. Its delivered next day. There is no running the gauntlet with selective scammers etc. And until there is an influx that can bring prices down. We will stick to our prices which we think are fair.

Cheers for the support so far everyone thats ordered!

Cheers for the response mate, always happy to see new vendors with new products. I would just like to push back a bit on the price. If you look at the market right now you will see the vendor IfThePriceIsRight has just ran out of stock. He was selling at $2.50/mg for a small amount to $1.50/mg for only 200mg ( a very decent price) and is a local vendor. Also, morphine, while not being as good as oxy is still a very good substitute and can be bought for very reasonable prices from local vendors. Its a product I am interested in but at your current prices I would wait for someone with better prices to restock.

Anyway, its a free market. The only reason I mentioned it was because looking at your other products, it looks like you were offering some really good deals and was wondering why that same strategy wasn't used for the opiates. I wish you luck on the market mate!

Agreed, not to mention m30's are a gamble will see how people find them (and they should be cautious) but if it isn't in a blister in my experience never comes close to the real deal. Probably why legit pharma Oxy in blister trays vs m30s from overseas vendors have a huge gap in price.

#19 2022-02-25 19:20

yeayo

you only sent me 74mg of crack, not .15g. was good though

#20 2022-02-26 22:10

yeayo

actually to be fair the sample sat in my drugs bin for a few days which has a shot glass half full of sodium hydroxide in it which keeps the humidity at 10% as long as there is solid sodium hydroxide in the solution that forms, so who knows how much water was sucked out when atmospheric humidity might be 40-60% (be careful, sodium hydroxide doesn't so much absorb water as reacts exothermically with it (calcium chloride which is the standard ingredient in dessicant packs like damp-rid (different from silica gel) maintains a relative humidity of ~30% iirc over a saturated solution, you can renew exhausted calcium chloride with sodium or potassium hydroxide))
https://web.archive.org/web/20210226235803/https://bio.groups.et.byu.net/EquilibriumSS.phtml
https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/salt-humidity-d_1887.html

Last edited by yeayo (2022-02-26 22:10)

#21 2022-03-10 19:00

m92fs
Banned

Was going to do an order but the can't find the vendor. Gone already?

#22 2022-03-13 20:20

gingerbreadman

Just wanted to give a shout out for Purestinnz, this vendor has been incredibly helpful with a whole bunch of questions from me and a good cunt about free samples so i can be sure about the product before i spend my money. I know they are currently on hiatus catching up with orders but def worth a purchase after that!!

#23 2022-03-19 12:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

PuristInNZ is banned from Tormarket. There were a lot of complaints about this vendor about packages not arriving, messages being ignored. There were orders accepted and never shipped. There were orders marked shipped immediately, prior to actual shipping. There were a high number of orders marked shipped that were taking over two weeks to arrive.
New vendors must not cause problems during the trial period. If you want to do business with them, go to another market. See their Tormarket profile page for an example of how they respond if you have a dispute.

Also they do not appear to be a native English speaker or reside in the location of shipping. Their reason for the static accepted orders was Customs delays. The likely scenario is they have someone local handling shipping and the person running the account is sending product from overseas.

http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/profiles/e4316817-7107-43ed-9ba1-4cfe1210894c

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2022-03-19 12:50)

#24 2022-03-19 16:50

trapmaster

Such a fucking shame. oh well. bet all the people selling opiates are happy as they don't have any competition to worry about now. was really hoping that with those 60$ dirty thirties it would massively bring the price down on real opiates.

Last edited by trapmaster (2022-03-19 17:00)

#25 2022-03-19 22:10

gingerbreadman

Ah bugger! ...Anyone have the m30s left over they want to part with? ...to expensive for me to get high on pharma opioids from TM these days!

#26 2022-03-20 19:50

WhoEats

TormarketSupport wrote:

PuristInNZ is banned from Tormarket. There were a lot of complaints about this vendor about packages not arriving, messages being ignored. There were orders accepted and never shipped. There were orders marked shipped immediately, prior to actual shipping. There were a high number of orders marked shipped that were taking over two weeks to arrive.
New vendors must not cause problems during the trial period. If you want to do business with them, go to another market. See their Tormarket profile page for an example of how they respond if you have a dispute.

Also they do not appear to be a native English speaker or reside in the location of shipping. Their reason for the static accepted orders was Customs delays. The likely scenario is they have someone local handling shipping and the person running the account is sending product from overseas.

http://rrlm2f22lpqgfhyydqkxxzv6snwo5qvc2krjt2q557l7z4te7fsvhbid.onion/profiles/e4316817-7107-43ed-9ba1-4cfe1210894c

need too give props 4 TormarketSupport 4 doing good. mad respect man.

chur

#27 2022-03-20 22:40

gingerbreadman

I sent you a message on TM regarding prior discussion but not sure if you were able to receive it. If so im keen to discuss the unfinished business
cheers

#28 2022-03-21 11:10

PurestinNZ wrote:
TormarketSupport wrote:

All I can say is what an absolute joke from the Tor admins.

I would love to know what all these complaints that are being claimed.. We opened a month ago and finalised 145 orders in the short time we were open.

There were shipping delays to the outbreak of covid in the country, yet you were expecting us to deliver next day during a full blown nationwide outbreak. We shipped orders the next day every single time. Once shipped it is out of our control with how long nzpost takes. Please see one of our most recent POSITIVE reviews.

"Product as described and great. 5DD, which is similar to other vendors at he moment. Other vendors in the past that always took 2-3DD are now taking 4-8DD. NZ Post def having staff shortages. Please be patient and consider taking a look at the live delivery stats of the other vendors to see if there is anything out of the ordinary with any one particular vendor. It could be a NZ Post issue across the board."

We said we can provide you with all our tracking numbers that are all overnight stickered packages yet you still seem to think we are shipping from outside of New Zealand. What a joke. How could anything from over seas arrive in 2-3 days like the majority of our orders were. Another POSITIVE review.

"2dd, good product, cheers dude!"

We take responsibility for not being the quickest in replying to so many messages we were getting daily. The store made us run before we could walk at times. There were 3 orders that we accepted as we were anticipating more stock to be arriving around the time the orders came through. Unfortunately do to delays with international mail arriving in the country, plus covid running wild, our stock didnt arrive in time and those 3 people were left waiting. A bit of bad luck on our part, but also a learning curve not to accept orders if we were short on supply. Everyone got a full refund in the end. Even people whos orders had been shipped.

To be honest. We tried everything we could to reason with the Tor admins to no avail. We were called dodgy and untrustworthy, yet all out reviews would speak otherwise.

To all our loyal customers that supported us during our start up time. We will be back. Just trying to figure out how we do it now as these tor admins obviously dont want us operating. If anyone is keen to deal with us direct and outside of the market place, we are keen to work with you. We are not in the business of fucking anyone over. We tried our best and I think we did pretty good during tough times with covid going ape shit through the country and our post system crippled.

Sorry to anyone whos orders took longer than expected. And sorry to anyone who had a bad experience in anyway, not our intention.

Anyway cheers everyone.

The product I ordered from you arrived as advertised, however you probably should not have sent this as a ticket to the market moderators, it's bound to get you banned as it shows you cannot control your professionalism on the market: "ok so i have explain everything to you gave you all proofs that you need , dont have anything to hide and you decided to lock my store and never open because you don't belief me ?? why is that??... you know what your a fucking peace of shit and a fucking cunt , because you know i can take over the whole marker. but you know what i will open this store on 5 other platforms and still take over the whole of NZ market and you JUST GOT SUCK YOUR MUM for that fucking dickhead !!!. fuck your market and fuck you , i wish you get raped by 20 people !! "

Anyway, I had a good experience with this vendor.

#29 2022-03-21 11:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

The market was open to give the vendor another chance but needed an explanation of how it all turned bad and assurances of how it would be avoided again. There was no clarity given and all fault directed at NZpost (after initially blaming Customs). Maybe in future they can work out their problems and develop a good reputation on another market.
But right now the vendor is too much liability for Tormarket.

A customer lost $2000 because the vendor accepted the order, then never shipped it. Three weeks later they told the market to refund the customer, by then the BTC value had fallen by $2k. This actually happened to three customers who all placed orders of the same value. When the customer complained about this loss to the vendor, the vendor said it was the market's fault for refunding the money. Yet the refund was done at the vendors request.

The main problem is the vendors attitude and how fault is always with everyone except themselves.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2022-03-21 11:40)

#30 2022-03-21 14:30

GearLife69

I fully support the Tor Market admins here. From my experience with PuristInNZ they have a shit attitude, shit comms and just do not deliver. Its as simple as that.

I made a couple of orders with them, the first order was small and went fine. The second order, they accepted and marked as shipped instantly - Which is bullshit. Then 2 weeks later, the order still had not arrived. I messaged the vendor 6+ times to which they did not view the messages or reply to them - Even though they were logging into Tor on a daily basis and accepting new orders. They then told me they would reship with extras, to which I agreed. They said they had reshipped then over another week goes by, multiple unread messages and I had received nothing. They said they would give me tracking number which they never did. PuristInNZ will ignore, lie and from what I can tell - Selectively scam. If you check out their Australian operation on World Market (PuristInAus), it seems like a similar setup. If you come across them on different marketplaces avoid them like the plague.

Thanks to the Tor Market admins for dealing with this and banning PuristInNZ before they could do too much damage. Far too much of this shit going on within the last 6 months with vendors - Not that I blame the Tor Market admins for this.

#31 2022-03-21 21:10

WhoEats

TormarketSupport wrote:

The market was open to give the vendor another chance but needed an explanation of how it all turned bad and assurances of how it would be avoided again. There was no clarity given and all fault directed at NZpost (after initially blaming Customs). Maybe in future they can work out their problems and develop a good reputation on another market.

A customer lost $2000 because the vendor accepted the order, then never shipped it. Three weeks later they told the market to refund the customer, by then the BTC value had fallen by $2k. This actually happened to three customers who all placed orders of the same value. When the customer complained about this loss to the vendor, the vendor said it was the market's fault for refunding the money. Yet the refund was done at the vendors request.

The main problem is the vendors attitude and how fault is always with everyone except themselves.

This changes things. Not the customer's fault that you didn't have product and you accepted the order and they lost $2k in my opinion. (In theory there is an argument they only bought the bitcoin when they wanted to buy drugs, and personally don't own any). As a customer, I expect that my orders are only accepted when sent, BECAUSE you have sent the product. I don't think *wow* my order is huge vendor will see my order is huge money and you will get your supplies soon and will ship it then.

You know that you can set the amount your currently have on tor market. Many vendors do this, they set the amount they have, and then write in item's description: more stock coming - DD/MM/YY

It is good that you have learnt your lesson, try not to make the same mistake again...

P.s STOP FUCKING SHOWING TRYING TO SHOW OUR TRACKING NUMBERS TO THE FUCKING TOR MARKET ADMINS, it is not a good look. WE WOULD PREFER OUR DROP ADDRESSES NOT TO BE LEAKED. Very unprofessional

Last edited by WhoEats (2022-03-21 21:10)

#32 2022-03-21 21:10

thattguy

PurestinNZ wrote:
TormarketSupport wrote:

We explained to you countless times that all orders were being shipped from new zealand, you chose not to believe us. We offered to send you all our tracking numbers for every order, you didnt want to hear it.

Our response in the end was an over reaction to being shutdown for reasons outside of our control and you guy not wanting to see our side of it. We literally pack all orders at night after 6pm and posted them all the next day. We would clicked shipped on all orders that were packed at night as they were going out in the morning anyway.

That guy saying he lost $2000 because the crypto market had a dip. Thats how crypto works! If he had held that btc and not purchased from us, the value would've gone down regardless. Come on.

In my previous post I owned our wrongs. We werent the best at comms. When theres 20+ orders a day to sort out as fast as possible and even more messages each day to respond to, things slow down. Especially in our first 3 weeks while trying to find our feet.

If you go look at our feedback, you will see 93% of people were happy. Theres 3 negative from the 3 people I mentioned in my previous post and another from someone who paid for 1 xanax crying that it never arrived. Yet was fully refunded, EVEN THOUGH WE SENT IT. Have tracking still to prove it.

To the idiot saying we are selective scamming, your order for what ever reason obviously didnt arrive. Not our fault. Why the fuck would we not send you your $100 order when the money goes to escrow before we even get it.. Makes no sense at all for us to 'selective scam' you. If you dont receive your order, WE DONT GET PAID.

Unfortunately in this business there are always going to be cry babies that get butt hurt when there order isnt there the next day. This isnt amazon prime. We tried our best and sent orders the next day after ordering everytime. You guys are all complaining about delivery times when our WHOLE COUNTRY had a Covid 19 outbreak leaving over 50% of NZ post workers isolating. Confirmed when I spoke to them mid outbreak. There were delays across the board.

Little we can do at this point. But like I said in my previous post. We are sorry for anyone whos order didnt arrive fast enough. In the end. Everyone got refunded whos orders didnt arrive. Never going to please everyone unfortunately.

But we will be back. We are fully stocked with all the same products. See you soon.

Are your products currently available on other markets to be purchased from within NZ?

#33 2022-03-22 20:20

O.G Two Tone

A damn shame. I waited a week for a small order.

PuristinNZ came through though and sent me my original order and another order twice the size of the first on a saturday..so random haha..

Hope he gets his shit together though.

#34 2022-04-06 21:20

gingerbreadman

For information purposes: This vendor (PurestInNz) is now operating over on ASAP market under the same name. Dont hate on me for the public service announcement, you can make your own mind up who to deal with, but my experience with them was always positive

Board footer