#1 2022-04-05 16:50

trapmaster

anyone anytime soon planning to stock heroin?

looking to see if anyone on here plans to sell brown in the near future, at a reasonable price (not 600$ Lol)

#2 2022-04-05 21:40

thattguy

Re: anyone anytime soon planning to stock heroin?

Anyone can turn it, its the AA thats hard to find really!

#3 2022-04-05 21:40

thattguy

Im keen on brown too, or #4
Fuck id even go black tar if that was available

#4 2022-04-05 21:50

Cooked

Same here lads. Keen on some decent quality/reasonably priced brown!

Not sure who gave feedback to mikeperonz stating "Product is very potent - some of the smoothest Afghan brown I've had." but I reckon the quality is pretty shit. Definitely not worth 600 $/g.

#5 2022-04-05 22:00

thattguy

To be honest id still probably get some if he did halves, but beggars cant be choosers ha ha, just cant afford that much for so so stuff
Im a bit surprised it doesnt come up more, the mark up is insane, as is demand and its not impossible to import because ive done it in the past

#6 2022-04-05 23:10

hhhman

A few years ago there were Australian vendors who would ship white heroin to NZ. They are still around but only for domestic shipping. White H is amazing compared with brown. I have never got a rush off brown.

#7 2022-04-06 03:10

trapmaster

lets all agree that anything over 400$ for a gram is just a slap in the face for us buyers, ive seen how cheap heroin can get international if your ordering over a oz or so.

Real big kick in the balls was that PurestInNZ was planning to sell heroin for 300-400$, was so gutted that someone was finally gonna have a consistent and not kick in the balls overpriced brown.

Hes apparently on ASAP market but cant find him no matter what i search

#8 2022-04-06 10:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Someone claimed to have got his "xanax" tested and there is no alprazolam , instead it's bromazolam.
So add to the list of rules broken - listing fake medicines, xanax and oxy both fake.

#9 2022-04-06 17:10

trapmaster

i dont really care about if its genuine or not, all i care about is that the buzz was good (which it was) and that its affordable for me.

would 1000% take the oxy m30s he was selling over the 2.50$ per mg oxys other people had any day.

wish he would've just listed the Bars as pressed with bromazolam and the m30s with ezt. etc

#10 2022-04-06 18:30

Cooked

TormarketSupport wrote:

Someone claimed to have got his "xanax" tested and there is no alprazolam , instead it's bromazolam.
So add to the list of rules broken - listing fake medicines, xanax and oxy both fake.

Hey TormarketSupport, there are still multiple vendors with listings of product that is definitely not what they selling. A couple of the meth vendors for instance - I know for a fact that one of them has little to no meth in the order I got off them. Definitely an RC. I do not know how they have so much positive feedback.

#11 2022-04-06 19:00

Cooked

trapmaster wrote:

lets all agree that anything over 400$ for a gram is just a slap in the face for us buyers, ive seen how cheap heroin can get international if your ordering over a oz or so.

Real big kick in the balls was that PurestInNZ was planning to sell heroin for 300-400$, was so gutted that someone was finally gonna have a consistent and not kick in the balls overpriced brown.

Hes apparently on ASAP market but cant find him no matter what i search

Found him on there. Refine your search to ships from New Zealand and he is the only vendor.

#12 2022-04-06 22:10

HomeGrownBudz
Banned

trapmaster wrote:

i dont really care about if its genuine or not, all i care about is that the buzz was good (which it was) and that its affordable for me.

Kind of a poster child for taking shit that's not what they think it is and ending up gone. 

Market has protections in place for a reason as not everyone doesn't give a fuck if they aren't breathing tomorrow. 

Also that attitude just enables more cunts to put shit up that's fake and knowing people will just hand over cash for it.

Last edited by HomeGrownBudz (2022-04-06 22:10)

#13 2022-04-06 22:10

thattguy

Anyone have a verified link to ASAP market?

#14 2022-04-06 22:20

Cooked

thattguy wrote:

Anyone have a verified link to ASAP market?

asap2u4pvplnkzl7ecle45wajojnftja45wvovl3jrvhangeyq67ziid.onion

#15 2022-04-06 22:30

thattguy

cheers bro

#16 2022-04-06 23:30

Cooked

thattguy wrote:

cheers bro

No worries mate. I reckon be careful though. From messaging Purist I get the impression someone else has taken over their NZ Operation with even poorer english. If I were you I would just make a small order at first to test the waters.

#17 2022-04-07 01:00

trapmaster

HomeGrownBudz i dont really like having to source non-genuine product but its what the market prices have kinda led me to do, not ideal, but it is what is is.

and yo shot cooked for finding him.

#18 2022-04-07 20:20

m92fs
Banned

If theres one thing I've noticed on the forum is there is a lot of people who love opiates (myself included) who are not buying opiates because the prices are so crazy high. Its not just expensive, Its the equivalent of charging $100 for a big mac expensive. Thats why there is so many people in this thread alone who are willing to do business with a dodgy vendor, who got kicked off the platform, selling who knows what HomeGrownBudz.

The tactic of the vendors seems to be sporadically sell it to people who don't know any better or are just experimenting. The dude selling the heroine demonstrates this perfectly. According to his profile he has unlimited supply and has only sold 15 grams in weeks. If he came down to $400 a gram (which is still very expensive), I reckon he would have sold a 100gs by now.

There is a whole market of regular opiate users being ignored. Oh well, I guess I might as well buy some unknown shit from the guy who can't speak English and got kicked off the market, cause I'd rather that than pay the insane prices charged here.

#19 2022-04-07 20:50

Cooked

m92fs wrote:

If theres one thing I've noticed on the forum is there is a lot of people who love opiates (myself included) who are not buying opiates because the prices are so crazy high. Its not just expensive, Its the equivalent of charging $100 for a big mac expensive. Thats why there is so many people in this thread alone who are willing to do business with a dodgy vendor, who got kicked off the platform, selling who knows what HomeGrownBudz.

The tactic of the vendors seems to be sporadically sell it to people who don't know any better or are just experimenting. The dude selling the heroine demonstrates this perfectly. According to his profile he has unlimited supply and has only sold 15 grams in weeks. If he came down to $400 a gram (which is still very expensive), I reckon he would have sold a 100gs by now.

There is a whole market of regular opiate users being ignored. Oh well, I guess I might as well buy some unknown shit from the guy who can't speak English and got kicked off the market, cause I'd rather that than pay the insane prices charged here.

Hit the nail on the head m92fs! Especially when a user like myself already has a reasonably high tolerance. It is simply not affordable to play the extortionate prices opioids are being sold at on Tor market to get high. If I wanted to get high off oxys at the going rate of 2.50 $/mg, it would cost me approx $1000 and that would only get me high for one day...

The quality of the heroin is average at best by the way. I reckon it is worth 200 $/g at the very most and even that would be expensive given how much it has been stomped on.

#20 2022-04-07 22:30

trapmaster

m92fs and cooked both yet again stole the words out of my mouth.

ordered 3 m30 blues off him, now all to do is wait.

#21 2022-04-07 22:40

Cooked

trapmaster wrote:

m92fs and cooked both yet again stole the words out of my mouth.

ordered 3 m30 blues off him, now all to do is wait.

Yeah I am going to do the same bro. Might as well give a small order a shot. Appears courier delivery times are getting back to normal too so assuming Purist sends tomorrow might see the orders show up Saturday or Monday if we lucky.

#22 2022-04-08 01:20

trapmaster

Eyup. That was my thinking brother! If this order goes well, gonna pull the trigger and order 5x Oxy 30s and 4x Green Bars with my pay on tuesday, gah! Exciting, isn't it? Never had any bars before as well so will be nice to say I've tried some.

Lets hope for the best, cheers!

#23 2022-04-08 18:10

Cooked

Hardout, I do not think I have ever had proper bars before. Definitely bought them but they broke up so easy I assume they were just fakes made up of RC benzos. Manage to get real valium on the reg though which is sick as thats prob my fav benzo anyway.

Hopefully Purist pulls through for us!

#24 2022-04-08 19:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Both his xanax and oxy's are fake. The market had to disable new vendors joining because the vendor kept buying the bond and trying to list the same fake products. The vendor runs a lot of different accounts on other markets but wants to setup another account targeted at NZ buyers. His strategy seems to have an account for each country ie Australia, UK, NZ etc then lie on the profile about his location.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2022-04-08 19:30)

#25 2022-04-08 19:40

GearLife69

TormarketSupport wrote:

Both his xanax and oxy's are fake. The market had to disable new vendors joining because the vendor kept buying the bond and trying to list the same fake products. The vendor runs a lot of different accounts on other markets but wants to setup another account targeted at NZ buyers. His strategy seems to have an account for each country ie Australia, UK, NZ etc then lie on the profile about his location.

Shit did not realise that. He must have a stupid amount of money to burn to keep paying the vendor bond multiple times like that. How did he think that was actually going to work too? No one lists the same products as him so it is not like he would have been able to get away with it pretending to be someone else.

#26 2022-04-09 00:20

HomeGrownBudz
Banned

m92fs wrote:

Supple vs demand.  It's hard to get the supply and the demand is high thus the crazy prices. 
Each to their own but this market is in no way obliged to entertain dodgy vendors because drug addicts need their fix no matter what.  It is what it is and there are many other markets out there to address those needs as people have highlighted. 

m92fs wrote:

Welcome to survival of the fittest.  When you are so eager to get a fix that you'd take anything at all even if you know it's likely fake, take some shit that's not what you think it is and you're dead then that's one less person feeding the demand loop. 

Again, this market doesn't and shouldn't enable such bullshit. 

Being darknet doesn't inherently mean they should allow anything and everything. 

Hit the nail on the head m92fs! Especially when a user like myself already has a reasonably high tolerance. It is simply not affordable to play the extortionate prices opioids are being sold at on Tor market to get high. If I wanted to get high off oxys at the going rate of 2.50 $/mg, it would cost me approx $1000 and that would only get me high for one day...

Want or need?  That's the big question here.  If no one were paying these extortionate prices the prices wouldn't be so extortionate. 

They prey on addicts, it's that simple.  Stop pretending it's some simple habit you do when you feel and you might realize why prices are as high as they are. 

I for one support the market and it's stance and find it almost sadly humorous how much some will defend that vendor even after knowing damn well he's is peddling fake shit. 

It's cool if you are into that, just realize you're drug addicts and will obviously do anything to feed your habit.  Just don't expect the market to cater to that shit. 

You want better prices? You take the risk and become the importers.

#27 2022-04-09 01:50

chitty

TormarketSupport wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromazolam
"It is the bromo instead of chloro analogue of alprazolam and has similar sedative and anxiolytic effects to it and other benzodiazepines."

So it differs from real xanax by one atom, hmm, ordered some anyway, we'll see

Last edited by chitty (2022-04-09 21:20)

#28 2022-04-09 01:50

trapmaster

"Supple vs demand.  It's hard to get the supply and the demand is high thus the crazy prices."

People are getting in bulk amounts of meth onto the market, why not heroin? Very annoying seeing articles of 500kg+ shipments getting stopped at customs knowing that if they risk sending that much, they've gotten in the same amounts b4.

"Each to their own but this market is in no way obliged to entertain dodgy vendors because drug addicts need their fix no matter what."

We never said we want the vendor back here, we just said we are gonna order a small amount of the Fake m30s off another market...

"Welcome to survival of the fittest."

Survival of the fittest? Lol what. 

"When you are so eager to get a fix that you'd take anything at all even if you know it's likely fake, take some shit that's not what you think it is and you're dead then that's one less person feeding the demand loop."

We all know whats in the oxy presses, etonitazene, cut out the "its likely fake" we 110% know what we are buying is counterfeit my dude.

"Again, this market doesn't and shouldn't enable such bullshit."

I actually fully agree here, he should've listed them as pressed oxy/ xan bars with the chemical in the description, which he has actually now done on ASAP market which is good to see.

"Being darknet doesn't inherently mean they should allow anything and everything."

When did we ever say that, we were just trying to find where he relocated ship yo.

"Want or need?  That's the big question here."

That's not a big question at all, just like no one NEEDS buds (unless ofc a medical condition calls for it) no one needs opiates, it just so happens to be our D.O.C we relax at the end of the day with.

"If no one were paying these extortionate prices the prices wouldn't be so extortionate."

I agree with this, but the next thing you say kinda undermines this comment.

"They prey on addicts, it's that simple.  Stop pretending it's some simple habit you do when you feel and you might realize why prices are as high as they are.  "

No one who is even slightly dependent on opiates (or has any tolerance at all) are buying pills from tor market, either inexperienced users looking to see what the fuss is about with oxy, morphine etc or people with actual pain who can't get anything from their doctor besides tramadol, or insanely, insanely, wealthy people who must be earning in the tip top tax rate.

"I for one support the market and it's stance and find it almost sadly humorous how much some will defend that vendor even after knowing damn well he's is peddling fake shit."

Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past month or two knows that the oxy n xan bars are fake bro, everything else he seems to sell SEEMS legit.

Also i dont see anyone in here defending him, we (were) just tryna find where he next set up shop. No one is saying that his products are legit n shit, or begging the admin to unban him.

"It's cool if you are into that, just realize you're drug addicts and will obviously do anything to feed your habit."

Call us whatever ya like, but at the end of the day we literally just don't wanna pay thousands a week to continue a habit we already have, and i don't see a problem with that.

"Just don't expect the market to cater to that shit."

We, yet again my dude, aren't, we were for a short time trying to find out where he set up shop. This thread originally was a cry for someone to list reasonably priced brown, which i also don't see a problem with.

"You want better prices? You take the risk and become the importers."

I've already kinda done that, ordered 2 grams of horse off of PharmaFR, but i'm betting it'll take a while to get here, and thats why for now ive been trying to find domestic sources that aren't overpriced to smithereens.

#29 2022-04-09 02:10

Cooked

@HomeGrownBudz I fully support Tor Market and have been using it for years. I also agree with the general stance against PuristInNz and think they are a shit vendor to deal with, but then again so are several other vendors that are still active on Tor Market. But I would rather deal with a shit vendor when I can save crazy amounts of money for the product I am after. I am not an addict, just a heavy user with a high tolerance. There are also ways to reduce potential harm with these opioid products - With one of the main worries being hot spots of the drug that is active at such low doses. This is by crushing up the pill, heavily mixing it and then volumetric oral dosage. You can start with a small amount to get an insight into the total dosage within that one pill and continue from there. I fail to understand why you feel the need to keep commenting and coming at us. It seems you have an attitude problem, probably from years of getting blazed all day, I know the type. I have nothing against weed and use it occasionally. I definitely will never order anything off you though. Checking your profile and given the amount of feedback and orders you have, it looks like you have been around for about 5 minutes. I suggest you stick to your weed and mind your own business.

Last edited by Cooked (2022-04-09 11:30)

#30 2022-04-09 08:10

chitty

trapmaster wrote:

"Again, this market doesn't and shouldn't enable such bullshit."

I actually fully agree here, he should've listed them as pressed oxy/ xan bars with the chemical in the description, which he has actually now done on ASAP market which is good to see.

Yea, he's identified the oxys on ASAP "pressed with isotonitazene" (probably realised if he isn't up front about it he might get someone killed)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotonitazene
Isotonitazene is a benzimidazole derived opioid analgesic drug related to etonitazene,[2][3][4] which has been sold as a designer drug.

https://highalert.org.nz/alerts-and-notifications/highly-potent-opioid-found-in-fake-oxycodone-tablets
This notification is to advise that a very potent opioid, N-pyrrolidino etonitazene, has been found in fake blue 30mg ‘M30’ oxycodone tablets purchased in the Wellington region.

Last edited by chitty (2022-04-09 21:20)

#31 2022-04-09 12:20

NZDMFmod

In the US over 100,000 died in the last year from overdoses, mostly opioid. In the charts there's a big spike up for synthetic opioids causing this.
In both 2020 and 2021, CDC data showed that fentanyl overdose was the single leading cause of death in the U.S among 18 to 45 year-olds. Taking more lives than COVID-19, car crashes, gun violence, suicide, and cancer.

I wonder what number of deaths it will take before the war on drugs (or war on people that use them) will change. Maybe the number of deaths was never a metric of importance.

It seems a big part of the problem is not knowing what dose you are actually getting, or even what the drug actually is.

#32 2022-04-09 13:10

HomeGrownBudz
Banned

NZDMFmod wrote:

I wonder what number of deaths it will take before the war on drugs (or war on people that use them) will change. Maybe the number of deaths was never a metric of importance.

It seems a big part of the problem is not knowing what dose you are actually getting, or even what the drug actually is.

So much this. 

It's a good step with at least allowing testing to be legal but there will still be far too much stigma for most people to rock and do so not thinking they will get followed home or accosted after the fact by authorities. 

Clearly this insane war on drugs is doing far more harm than good and wasting far too much tax payer money. 

When you look at other countries that took a health approach as opposed to a punitive approach the results are massively more beneficial. 

Less people in jail, people safer from safer drugs, people getting more help for addictions because money spent in incarceration can now go to treating addictions etc. 

It will likely happen one day but the cannabis referendum itself showed that is a long way off and honestly peddlers of cannabis even like myself didn't do any good in that space by pushing the no vote so they can keep making money.  For what it's worth I was fully in favor of legalization even though it would hurt the $$$ in the long run.

#33 2022-04-09 14:00

m92fs
Banned

@HomeGrownBudz

I actually agree with a lot of what your saying about markets etc but where we differ is that I don't think they are pricing the products at market value. The heroine guy seems to be selling very low volume. I've seen morphine sell at similarly low volume at high prices. There was a vendor called captainPsychonaut who had a listing of DHC priced so high that it sat there for months without selling any. He eventually just pulled it. I know this as its a product I like so I watched it.

Compare that to something like MDMA and vendors will go through KGs of the stuff because its priced accordingly. Now you could argue that the demand for MDMA is just much higher, which would be true, but the occasional time a vendor lists opiates at good prices, they sell out immediately. This is why I don't understand the general tactic of very slow selling at very high prices. There would obviously be much more money to be made if they sold at better prices as like Trapmaster pointed out, almost no regular opiate users are buying which would be a very lucrative market.

You can insult me as being a drug addict etc, fine, maybe I am but it isn't the drug addicts that are keeping the prices this high as they aren't paying. I also find some of your arguments very ironic considering you are a drug dealer. I do agree with all the harm reduction etc you were talking about but as long as the prices remain so high, people will take risks. I'm an intelligent guy so I like to think that I could be careful with these products as long as I knew what it was (famous last words I know) but its a problem when vendors aren't up front about that. I guess we need to end the whole war on drugs before things get better

Last edited by m92fs (2022-04-09 14:10)

#34 2022-04-12 19:20

Cooked

@trapmaster have you received your order from Purist yet mate? He put NDD/will post the next day and all the usual vendor bullshit on his ASAP Market profile. When I ordered off him last week on Thursday though, I said you are going to post it tomorrow right? He was like yes. Hit him up on Friday and he said he was posting Saturday. Hit him up Saturday and he gave me this bullshit excuse in broken English about waiting for more orders and will post on Monday. So, I assume he probably sent both of our orders at the same time, along with anyone else that may have ordered off him. Had a go it him about it and said how it is very easy, all he needs to do is accept the order, pack it and put it in a post box but hes a fucking retard. If he actually followed some simple rules for that all vendors should follow he could make a shit load of money...

#35 2022-04-12 21:20

gingerbreadman

Cooked wrote:

@trapmaster have you received your order from Purist yet mate? He put NDD/will post the next day and all the usual vendor bullshit on his ASAP Market profile. When I ordered off him last week on Thursday though, I said you are going to post it tomorrow right? He was like yes. Hit him up on Friday and he said he was posting Saturday. Hit him up Saturday and he gave me this bullshit excuse in broken English about waiting for more orders and will post on Monday. So, I assume he probably sent both of our orders at the same time, along with anyone else that may have ordered off him. Had a go it him about it and said how it is very easy, all he needs to do is accept the order, pack it and put it in a post box but hes a fucking retard. If he actually followed some simple rules for that all vendors should follow he could make a shit load of money...

ah bugger i ordered off him yesterday hoping it would be smooth sailing and now i cant even access the market! Serves me right really but my dealings with him were all positive!

#36 2022-04-12 21:50

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

gingerbreadman wrote:
Cooked wrote:

ah bugger i ordered off him yesterday hoping it would be smooth sailing and now i cant even access the market! Serves me right really but my dealings with him were all positive!

Remember the initial reason he got banned was for not posting orders and giving bullshit excuses.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2022-04-12 22:00)

#37 2022-04-12 22:10

gingerbreadman

Yeah thats fair enough, to be honest its just a gamble. If i ordered 10 times and he sent it once it would have cost me less than a gram of H on TM and done more to be fair, im just giving it a whirl and hoping if it goes south escrow sorts me out! Id prefer the allowance for sale  of sealed pharmaceutical fentanyl for high tolerance users than any of this shit really!

#38 2022-04-12 23:30

trapmaster

Was supposedly supposed to get my tracking number given to me on monday when he shipped it but unfortunately ASAP market is getting heavily DDOS'd right now so cant even check my messages on their.

Did ask him when he was going to be getting oxy 80s and heroin in stock and he said something like later this week.

I live rural so if he did post it on monday im not surprised it hasn't come today as NZpost is having delays.

Would be a shame if for some reason he didnt send it but thats what we gotta deal with, but sometime soon should be receiving my 2 grams of H from overseas so wont be to bummed smile

#39 2022-04-13 19:00

Cooked

@trapmaster @gingerbreadman my package showed up today. So not bad delivery time considering he sent it on Monday (Although it should have be posted earlier). He did promise to add some additional oxy M30 blues, in accordance with what he owed from before he got banned from Tor. I did not get any extras, just what I ordered. Hit him up about it and no reply. I wish he was not such a fuckwit to deal with roll. Hopefully you lads see yours before the long weekend!

#40 2022-04-13 21:10

gingerbreadman

Cooked wrote:

@trapmaster @gingerbreadman my package showed up today. So not bad delivery time considering he sent it on Monday (Although it should have be posted earlier). He did promise to add some additional oxy M30 blues, in accordance with what he owed from before he got banned from Tor. I did not get any extras, just what I ordered. Hit him up about it and no reply. I wish he was not such a fuckwit to deal with roll. Hopefully you lads see yours before the long weekend!

Received mine today, so I am happy! Yeah I also wish he could have been reasonable enough to make things work on Tormarket as i much prefer to use that! Cant even get onto ASAP to finalize at the moment!

#41 2022-04-13 22:40

trapmaster

Good to know he sent it. Hope mine turns up tomorrow lads big_smile

#42 2022-04-13 23:20

gingerbreadman

Will keep my fingers crossed for you bro!

#43 2022-04-14 01:30

trapmaster

lmk how you like them, and if you perfer snorting or eating them. also curious if they can be smoked? guess we will see

#44 2022-04-14 02:50

Cooked

trapmaster wrote:

lmk how you like them, and if you perfer snorting or eating them. also curious if they can be smoked? guess we will see

With every pharm opiate I always take orally but with these fakes I crush up into quarters and snort them so I can regulate my dose/high easier. A step further would be to crush it up and mix it in a can of coke and drink known volumes of the coke until you sre where you want to be. Not sure about smoking them, have never tried smoking pills before. Looking through reddit r/Drugs though the yanks love to smoke the fent cut ones.

Heres his [SCAM word detected here] contact, you might be able to get your tracking number off him if your lucky. Hes an unorganized cunt though:
workwisenothard

Good luck!

#45 2022-04-14 02:50

Cooked

The volumetric dosing method with coke keeps you safer from hotspots as well!

#46 2022-04-14 03:30

trapmaster

im planning for my first experimentation with it (if it even shows up tomorrow lol) to be after work tomorrow, going to break a pill in halve and chop it into 4 lines, snort half of one line and see how that affects me.

My tolerance is that i need about 60mg+ of oxy for a nice high so i think this is a safe bet.

#47 2022-04-14 11:00

trapmaster

arrived today, ordered 3 n got 6 wtf lol smile

#48 2022-04-14 14:20

Cooked

trapmaster wrote:

im planning for my first experimentation with it (if it even shows up tomorrow lol) to be after work tomorrow, going to break a pill in halve and chop it into 4 lines, snort half of one line and see how that affects me.

My tolerance is that i need about 60mg+ of oxy for a nice high so i think this is a safe bet.

Yeah mate that is a good idea. I have a rather high tolerance, I will drop 200mg oxy at once and then redose at 100mg (Very bloody expensive habit). So take it easy with the oxy m30 blues. What you have suggested will be safe in my opinion. Enjoy!

#49 2022-04-14 20:10

m92fs
Banned

I'm really interested in this product guys. I have a couple of questions. First is, what opiate does the high feel most similar to? The second is, how many mgs of oxy would the 30 mg pill be the equivalent of?  And third is, how long does the high last? Does it feel longer or shorter than your standard pharma opiate high?

#50 2022-04-14 22:20

Cooked

m92fs wrote:

I'm really interested in this product guys. I have a couple of questions. First is, what opiate does the high feel most similar to? The second is, how many mgs of oxy would the 30 mg pill be the equivalent of?  And third is, how long does the high last? Does it feel longer or shorter than your standard pharma opiate high?

That is a hard one actually, I would say a mix of oxy and heroin. Not quite as stimulating as oxy but not as sedating as heroin. High level of euphoria though. With comparison to mg of oxy it would obviously vary pill to pill but I reckon somewhere between 100-200mg in my opinion. The high does not last too long. I would say peak at 2 hours and drops off pretty quick around the 3 and 4 hour mark. Maybe even less. Definitely feels a lot shorter than your standard pharma opiate high!

Board footer