#1 2022-04-08 21:40

PurestinNZ

**P u r e s t i n n z is back on ASAP Market**

Your favorite vendor with the best products NZ has to offer is back!! Told you we would be wink

Hope to see you all again soon!!

#2 2022-04-09 00:10

HomeGrownBudz
Banned

Re: **P u r e s t i n n z is back on ASAP Market**

Pretty sure I read threads of you selling shit that's not what you claim but the gobby givers will eat it up no doubt.

#3 2022-04-09 01:00

trapmaster

HomeGrownBudz wrote:

Pretty sure I read threads of you selling shit that's not what you claim but the gobby givers will eat it up no doubt.

Pretty sure a couple people have explained it to you before, but literally the reason why us "gobby givers" will eat it up is because there is simply no other route for us to get high without spending thousands upon thousands.

Nothing else to really say because its been said before, and as someone who sells buds and im guessing also smokes some bud, just be happy that you don't need to pay hundreds upon hundreds for a single high.

Until there is a consistent supplier of fairly priced pharmaceutical opiates or someone with Heroin that is priced accordingly, we will continue to get WHATEVER we can get our hands on, even if its like playing Russian roulette.

Saw a comment from someone today that from what they think of the SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR per gram of heroin thats being sold domestically, the quality calls for the price to be 200$ max which i thought was appalling.

Can't really blame us, can you?

Cheers, from a fellow

GobbyGiver

#4 2022-04-09 13:10

HomeGrownBudz
Banned

just be happy that you don't need to pay hundreds upon hundreds for a single high

If I did I'd stop smoking or get help to do so because that's fucking stupid to pay that much just to "get high". 

If you need it, you're addicted. 

Otherwise if it costs too much you go without and every now and then you find a good deal you can get high.   

If instead you need to chase potentially dangerous products that could kill you because "you haven o choice", yes you do - don't get high. 

Everything you post points towards addiction (your denial also) whether you want to admit it or not. 

Anyway, enjoy whatever you can get from them and hopefully it works out well and safe. 

I for one an glad the market has a couple of posters doing really great work identifying what's in some of these products and the potential risks.

#5 2022-04-09 15:30

trapmaster

**just realised in my first response i said thousands upon thousands, i meant to say hundreds upon hundreds, dont blame me lol it was late XD**

"If I did I'd stop smoking or get help to do so because that's fucking stupid to pay that much just to "get high"."

I think your sorta missing the point dude, id need to pay hundreds of dollars for a single dosage of opiates off of tor market, BECAUSE OF HOW HIGH THEY ARE PRICED, on the street its a very different story. (50-150$ for a good nod depending on how greedy the cunt on streets are, but its VERY VERY inconsistent.

The said "hundreds of dollars" id need to pay for a single high of real opiates on here is the reason most people with a tolerance are risking getting the M30s, not tryna be your enemy here but you clearly are missing some big gaps in knowledge about how opiates/opiate users work etc.

"Everything you post points towards addiction (your denial also) whether you want to admit it or not. "

Im pretty sure in the last thread i responded to you in i literally said feel free to call me a drug addict etc, i dont see denial there yo.

"Anyway, enjoy whatever you can get from them and hopefully it works out well and safe. "

Chur bro, hope it goes alright and no funny business goes on with this guy.

"I for one an glad the market has a couple of posters doing really great work identifying what's in some of these products and the potential risks."

Always good to know what we as the buyers are gobbling down, so i ofc agree with ya.

Last edited by trapmaster (2022-04-09 15:30)

Board footer