#1 2022-04-08 23:00

BeefCake

I would like to bitch about something Tor Market does

After looking through page 1 of a category and then clicking on to page 2, it completely refreshes and the second page is then partially made up of stuff from page 1 and half the stuff that should be on page 2 goes back to page 1.

Super annoying when you notice there is one new listing in a category so you go to check it out, but its not on page 1, so you go to page 2, but then it moves back to page 1.

I am entirely too high to be dealing with these infinite loops.

#2 2022-04-11 15:00

TheGoldShovel
Verified Vendor

Re: I would like to bitch about something Tor Market does

I haven't noticed this.

pretty fucked...

#3 2022-04-11 22:30

thattguy

It is bloody annoying if you are flicking through trying to see everything thats available!
While we are on suggestions, it would be cool to be able to set it to automatically show items from a preselected country automatically when you login instead of all, as im sure  lot of people are going straight to view NZ listings straight away like myself

#4 2022-04-25 09:50

wtfbrblol3

id also like to moan about the anti robot capcha to sign up to the forums, i shouldnt have to google the names of books to make an account, what was wrong with maths

#5 2022-05-03 18:30

personman777

BeefCake wrote:

After looking through page 1 of a category and then clicking on to page 2, it completely refreshes and the second page is then partially made up of stuff from page 1 and half the stuff that should be on page 2 goes back to page 1.

Super annoying when you notice there is one new listing in a category so you go to check it out, but its not on page 1, so you go to page 2, but then it moves back to page 1.

I am entirely too high to be dealing with these infinite loops.

It is a bit of a pain in the ass, but if you open all the pages at once overlap becomes a non-issue.

Board footer