#1 2022-04-25 21:40

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

New vendor On Tor Market Live!

Welcome to PharmaPlugNZ Store.

New vendor on Tor Market but well experienced in this field in the past.
Supplying high quality products to the NZ market

All pills (Mostly Imports) PharmaPlugNZ sell are tested thoroughly and no dangerous substances involved, what you buy is what you get.
DO NOT mix any of our substances with alcohol or other drugs.

Shipping:

Your order should be shipped out within 24 hours of it being paid for and accepted, when your order is marked as 'shipped' it has been shipped.
Will only give you the tracking code if your order has not arrived once 5 working days has passed.
Max stealth on all orders for our own safety & the safety of our customers, No worries your package will not be found!

Stocks:

Oxycodone (40mg) in blisters
Oxycodone (20mg) in blisters
Oxycodone (5mg) in blisters
Lorazepam (2.5mg) in blisters
Clonazepam / Rivotril (2mg) in blisters
0.5mg Clonazepam Pharma
Zopiclone 7.5mg
Outdoor cheap cannabis
A++ USA Import Hydro weed

PharmaPlugNZ we look happy to take your orders!

#2 2022-04-28 02:30

trapmaster

Re: New vendor On Tor Market Live!

another vendor with good products but spit in the face pricing

ive personally imported the clonazepam / rivotril 10x 2mgs trays before when WHM was up for 50$ per tray and your looking to sell them for 600$...

Last edited by trapmaster (2022-04-28 02:40)

#3 2022-04-28 17:00

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

trapmaster wrote:

another vendor with good products but spit in the face pricing

ive personally imported the clonazepam / rivotril 10x 2mgs trays before when WHM was up for 50$ per tray and your looking to sell them for 600$...

We priced them based off other NZ vendors pricing, we are new to the new zealand market & have no clue what these things go for we thought it was a bit high.. we've updated our pricing for them now.

If anyone can let us know what a fair pricing for 2.5mg Lorazepam / 2mg Clonazepam is please let us know. We just have no idea & are basing it off other vendor pricing.. u know we get these things for cheap obviously.

#4 2022-04-28 17:10

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

Question to new zealand market & average buyers. We want to move alot of product & dont want to rip customers off with scam prices either.

Whats a fair pricing PER MG of Lorazepam?
Whats a fair pricing PER MG of Clonazepam?
Whats a fair pricing PER MG of Oxycodone?

#5 2022-04-28 19:10

Cooked

PharmaPlugNZ wrote:

Question to new zealand market & average buyers. We want to move alot of product & dont want to rip customers off with scam prices either.

Whats a fair pricing PER MG of Lorazepam?
Whats a fair pricing PER MG of Clonazepam?
Whats a fair pricing PER MG of Oxycodone?

Good of you to ask PharmaPlugNZ, as there are some absolute ripoff artist vendors selling on Tor market right now. In my opinion and based off what I pay on the street for pharma versions of the above:

Lorazepam 1mg=$5
Clonazepam 1mg=$5
Oxycodone 1mg=$1

These prices are what I actually pay for the above product from my local 'street' dealer. Therefore, I personally would not order them if they were listed for over that price. In saying that, given the outrageous prices vendors are selling benzos/opiates for on Tor market right now, you could still double the above prices and still be well below the ripoff artists.

#6 2022-04-28 23:10

m92fs
Banned

As a new vendor with benzos and opiates you have a good opportunity to actually come in and disrupt this market mate. Have a look around the forum and you will see thread after thread and post after post discussing the disgraceful prices for these items currently being listed. I initially got excited when I saw the products you listed then the first thing I saw on the market was 25mg of lorazepam for $875. What the fuck mate... What sort of a retard would pay that price.

If you look around the forum you will see that there is a very lucrative market of opiate users currently being ignored. Get the right price and you will easily corner the market as no real opiate users are paying these prices regularly. Otherwise, charge the same bullshit prices as the rest and wait for the occasional idiot to pay like every other vendor. Maybe you will sell 2 pills a week if you are lucky.

I mostly agree with cooked suggested prices. The main item I am interested in is Oxy and I would say $1 / mg and I would be a customer for life. Anything up to $1.50 / mg and I would be a happy customer. Anything over $1.50 / mg and I would feel like I'm being ripped off.

As for the benzos you would have to come way way down before you got me interested. I have imported benzos lots of times for $1 - $2 /mg so I wouldn't even dream of paying some of the crazy prices you have listed

Last edited by m92fs (2022-04-28 23:30)

#7 2022-04-29 03:50

trapmaster

much respect to the fact your looking to make change my man, i agree with what m92fs has said about you could make a killing on this market and corner this side of customers.

on the street i pay 0.60$-1.00$ per mg of oxycodone, n about the same as cooked is saying for clonazepams on the street

#8 2022-04-29 17:10

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

Thanks everyone! Feedback taken. We'll be updating our pricing on all products later on tonight

PharmaPlugNZ

Board footer