#1 2022-04-28 01:50

Anon.truth

TM Corrupt Market

I am sure that all genuine DNM user's buyers in NZ are aware that Tor mArket Admin run Vendor Accounts and Buyer accounts to control all the feedback and any competion that comes to the site
I suggest you try find any decent vendor on here that trades on any other DNM with feedback matching the feedback on Tor mArket
When you have admin controling the funds not the Escrow system designed for trust it's a masive conflict of intrest
TRUST THE TECH NOT THE HUMANS!

#2 2022-04-28 17:10

PharmaPlugNZ
Verified Vendor

Re: TM Corrupt Market

I suggest you lay off smoking methamphetamine

#3 2022-04-28 19:10

Cooked

Yeah I have had nothing but good dealings with Tor market and their support/admin(s) over the past 5+ years from using Tor market. Any time I have had issues/conflicts with vendors for various reasons the Tor admin(s) have sorted it out and where possible, have helped me get my money back. No idea what the fuck you are going on about. Even if this were true - How would you come to know this information? I agree with PharmaPlugNZ - Lay off the meth pipe mate.

#4 2022-04-29 20:50

ketajet
Verified Vendor

Anon.truth wrote:

I am sure that all genuine DNM user's buyers in NZ are aware that Tor mArket Admin run Vendor Accounts and Buyer accounts to control all the feedback and any competion that comes to the site
I suggest you try find any decent vendor on here that trades on any other DNM with feedback matching the feedback on Tor mArket
When you have admin controling the funds not the Escrow system designed for trust it's a masive conflict of intrest

lol I love this forum

#5 2022-05-01 13:30

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Tor market is about the only people to be trusted on the DN so your blantant BS means nothing here you space cadet

#6 2022-05-01 19:30

crumpetz

Hope ya not all geared out bro. But yer waiting on first order from last week and communication seem a+ but time will tell bro ya weirdo

#7 2022-05-02 15:50

TheGoldShovel
Verified Vendor

ketajet wrote:
Anon.truth wrote:

lol I love this forum

so many fucked cunts haha

#8 2022-05-22 17:00

WhoEats

mates on the crack pipe

#9 2022-05-23 13:00

PredatorLabs
Verified Vendor

Lol. 99+% pleasant dealings so far. Customers mostly very good. Admin responsive and helpful. When friends have bought anything like weed and psychedelics from long term vendors, zero problems. Your mileage may vary with fly by night crack dealers who can't string together a sentence or even a username without spelling mistakes.

Board footer