#1 2022-05-12 18:00

BobbysHat

Packaged seized, what now

Hey all

Half way through last year i stopped receiving my international products and I quickly jumped to the conclusion I was being scammed by the vendors to later find a cop knocking at the door to follow up some lsd that had been seized.

He told me that there’s has been lsd sent to my old address which confused me because I had it sent to current address I then played it off dumb saying no it must have been one of my old mates using that address pretending to be me, he ended up giving me his card and left.

Will I be able to send products to the same address (domestically) and get away with it or will my stuff be checked?
Should I use a different name, same name??? HELPPP

#2 2022-05-12 23:50

fusion01

Re: Packaged seized, what now

Yeah that address is burned mate.

#3 2022-05-13 00:00

BobbysHat

Are you sure I’ve seen some other posts on the forum page in the same situation and they have been fine sending to same address, I’ll probably play it safe and not use this address again though.

Where should I send now obviously not a P.O. Box?:)

#4 2022-05-13 01:40

trapmaster

fusion01 wrote:

how did you reach this conclusion, through personal experience or just what you think?

the answer is the latter as I've had 1 package seized and I've since then gotten 10+ big international orders through.

to answer your post title of "Package seized, what now" choose whether to order again domestically and pay 100$'s of dollars more than you would internationally.

#5 2022-05-13 10:30

xo

trapmaster wrote:
fusion01 wrote:

how did you reach this conclusion, through personal experience or just what you think?

the answer is the latter as I've had 1 package seized and I've since then gotten 10+ big international orders through.

Customs allow packages through all the time to build cases lol just because you've received further packages after having 1 seized doesn't meant the address isn't burnt.

RIP when OPSEC was important to people :'(

#6 2022-05-13 22:50

fusion01

trapmaster wrote:
fusion01 wrote:

to answer your post title of "Package seized, what now" choose whether to order again domestically and pay 100$'s of dollars more than you would internationally.

It's called common sense mate, you'd have to be an absolute idiot to keep ordering after getting a knock from LE.

Basic OPSEC 101. I can't believe this has to be spelled out to people

#7 2022-05-14 00:50

trapmaster

xo wrote:
trapmaster wrote:
fusion01 wrote:

Customs allow packages through all the time to build cases lol just because you've received further packages after having 1 seized doesn't meant the address isn't burnt.

RIP when OPSEC was important to people :'(

If only we lived in a world where cops could only arrest you for it if they can actively prove it was you who purchased the package, oh wait...

#8 2022-05-14 00:50

trapmaster

fusion01 wrote:
trapmaster wrote:
fusion01 wrote:

It's called common sense mate, you'd have to be an absolute idiot to keep ordering after getting a knock from LE.

Basic OPSEC 101. I can't believe this has to be spelled out to people

I just don't believe this guy is gonna get thrown in jail for importing personal amounts of LSD.

Long as you deny deny deny, the pigs cant really do anything until the laws are changed for the better. (if you wanna call it that xD)

Have a good one lads.

#9 2022-05-15 23:10

BobbysHat

Thanks for the responses guys:)

Board footer