#1 2022-05-24 12:50

Xar777

Speed

Hi! Any speed coming up soon?

Preferably dextroamphetamine (pharma) but would also be happy with some street speed (provided the purity is good)

To be clear, by good purity I mean it should be a completely white odorless powder, speed paste is OK so long as it can be dried out into a completely white odorless powder...

Xx

#2 2022-05-24 19:20

Cooked

Re: Speed

Xar777 wrote:

Hi! Any speed coming up soon?

Preferably dextroamphetamine (pharma) but would also be happy with some street speed (provided the purity is good)

To be clear, by good purity I mean it should be a completely white odorless powder, speed paste is OK so long as it can be dried out into a completely white odorless powder...

Xx

I can source pharma dex 5mg pills at 5$ each, assuming purchase is bulk.

#3 2022-05-25 11:00

Xar777

yeah for sure I can do bulk,

chuck'em up on the market bruv!

Last edited by Xar777 (2022-05-25 12:50)

#4 2022-05-25 19:00

Cooked

Xar777 wrote:

yeah for sure I can do bulk,

chuck'em up on the market bruv!

Not a vendor at present mate. Possibly in the future. How many would you consider bulk and what are your price expectations for a 5mg dex?

#5 2022-05-26 11:00

Xar777

Can only speak for my self and what I see on the market, but if you can obtain bulk dex or even just a regular supply of dex, it will sell without issue, for sure!

You'll be able to make a decent profit if you can source them at $5 a pop. I won't say what I expect the price to be because I'm just some random addict and you should not trust me wink but.. I've seen prices anywhere in the range of $7-$15 per 5mg pill. That upper end is getting too steep for me personally because I take quite high doses so it gets real expensive real quick. I guess people paying that higher end probably take them "as prescribed" or just have piles of BTC they want to burn through, idunno.

Been on the lookout for at least 1g of dex.. totally personal use, gotta complete my master-piece..

#6 2022-05-26 22:10

Cooked

Xar777 wrote:

Can only speak for my self and what I see on the market, but if you can obtain bulk dex or even just a regular supply of dex, it will sell without issue, for sure!

You'll be able to make a decent profit if you can source them at $5 a pop. I won't say what I expect the price to be because I'm just some random addict and you should not trust me wink but.. I've seen prices anywhere in the range of $7-$15 per 5mg pill. That upper end is getting too steep for me personally because I take quite high doses so it gets real expensive real quick. I guess people paying that higher end probably take them "as prescribed" or just have piles of BTC they want to burn through, idunno.

Been on the lookout for at least 1g of dex.. totally personal use, gotta complete my master-piece..

I just spoke with my source and right now he has none (I bought him out last week). But he restocks often, so should have more in the next couple of weeks.

I could sell you 4x full bottles (Total=400) for $2900 if you are interested?

Out of curiosity, what sort of doses do you take? My tolerance is getting pretty high and I can easily go through 100mg (So 20x dex) throughout a work day. The most I have taken before though would be approx 200mg (So 40x dex), over a 48 hour bender.

Cheers

Last edited by Cooked (2022-05-26 22:10)

#7 2022-05-27 15:50

Xar777

We might be flirting with the forum admins here.. but 1000% yes, fully get than TM vendor account wink

100mg is getting up there, I usually (try) stick to around 50-60mg per day. I find that after about 70mg or so the effects I'm looking for start to taper off and productivity drops out real fast. A highly bioavailable form of magnesium seems to help with tolerance or at least it can help get a little more out of a dose (could be totally placebo but eh magensium gotta be good for you at some level). Some folk recon ketamine works too for tolerance which I do enjoy every now and then (can't say it did anything for tolerance though).

Have a fucking fantastic weekend kind stranger!

Board footer