#1 2022-06-10 13:50

martinagrice

NZLDD Replacement Vendor

A couple of days ago there was a new vendor offering ice at $400/g claiming to be taking over the distribution of products from NZLDD. The meth was made with ephedrine and they were going to also list BMK produced meth and they were claiming unlimited stock with shipping due to start next week.

Does anyone recall this vendor and know where their listings have disappeared to?

#2 2022-06-10 14:50

SupremeGentleman

Re: NZLDD Replacement Vendor

Yes it was Euphoria. I messaged them asking some questions. No reply, no read receipt. Last seen 2 days ago.

To be fair the profile page says they aren't active until the 13th. Strange that they're a "team" but can't get anyone to work on Fridays, or do next day delivery... what is this some kind of commie collective or something?

I can't figure out why anyone would want to associate their brand with NZLDD, given what I've read on these forums - reputation is pretty rough.

I think this is why the product isn't showing - but doesn't explain why they were showing before:

The public key has not yet been verified to belong to this account. The vendor must prove ownership of their PGP key to make products display.

I'm sounding like a hater but if anyone can consistently supply decent meth on this market, I'll be aggressively throwing my money at them.

#3 2022-06-10 15:40

martinagrice

Re: NZLDD Replacement Vendor

SupremeGentleman wrote:

Yes it was Euphoria.

That's the one, thank you.

SupremeGentleman wrote:

I can't figure out why anyone would want to associate their brand with NZLDD.

Agreed, NZLDD has been very hit or miss lately (more miss) and their Type-A/Type-B/Racemix meth was all rubbish IMHO. It would be great if their "Ice (Ephedrine)" at $400/g was genuine as I believe it's a better quality than "Ice (PMK)" by which I think they mean BMK.

SupremeGentleman wrote:

If anyone can consistently supply decent meth on this market, I'll be aggressively throwing my money at them.

Maybe not aggressively throwing my money but certainly buying on a regular basis to make it worth their while.

Last edited by martinagrice (2022-06-10 15:40)

Board footer