#1 2022-05-24 00:50

symbiosis1

Cannabis Everything

Symbiosis Here. Vendor on Tor MArket. For some reason i can not post on vendor thread. So if this is not aloud admin can please remove here and maybe let me post thread in Vendor Channel.

High Grade cannabis everything listed and more to be listed.  Not going to discuss detail go look for yourself.

If admin need to have this post in Vendor updates can we please be verified by our pgp key or something to post on Vendopr update page.
As we will be giving away an ounce evry month every and any order placed with sym over that month goes in the draw to win an ounce.

order number is your entry ticket and we will list the winner each month on our updates feed we hope you all enjoy the products. great variety and quantity & quality.

Admin please remove if any thing here is against forum rules. can not post new topic in vendor updates. if can will post there. thank you for your time.

Cannabis is King.

#2 2022-06-02 10:20

Xar777

Re: Cannabis Everything

I like to give new vendors benefit of the doubt, but... sorry symbiosis, your account is looking sketchy by the day...

Can anyone vouch for symbiosis?

I could be totally wrong and really sorry if this causes any undue paranoia! but my old spidey sense is def being triggered

#3 2022-06-02 13:30

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

If you've been here a while you may recall there was once a vendor named KiwiAsBro ...

Publicizing customers account names (in vendors profile) isn't really acceptable considering the market tries hard to avoid disclosure of this info.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2022-06-02 13:30)

#4 2022-06-02 19:00

Cooked

Xar777 wrote:

I like to give new vendors benefit of the doubt, but... sorry symbiosis, your account is looking sketchy by the day...

Can anyone vouch for symbiosis?

I could be totally wrong and really sorry if this causes any undue paranoia! but my old spidey sense is def being triggered

I used to give new vendors the benefit of the doubt, but with all of the shit vendors have been pulling since EmpireNZ fucked over a heap of customers for over $25k, followed by issues with at least another half dozen vendors I am not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Symbiosis has no photos on any of his listings. Looking at his feedback I bet you at least half of them are fake, where they have made fake accounts to give themselves good feedback. Hell, I bet even the "winners" of his monthly winners scheme are just fake accounts so it makes him look good. The vendor has a total of 15 orders (Probably more like 4-5 if you remove the assumed fake orders). So, who the hell gives away an Oz when they are starting up as a vendor? I can understand the promo and think it is a good idea, but not 28g - It would be more like 7g max. To just give away 28g of nug a month when you are averaging 1 order every 2 days is ridiculous. If the vendor is just a middle man (Does not grow it, but buys pounds to split and sell) then giving away that Oz would be close to their entire profit margin!

Shit has red flags all over it!!!!

If you do not mine CBD oil, NZDrugEmporium is a real good domestic vendor. Else PharmaPlugNZ could be a goer. I have not ordered nug off PharmaPlugNZ as I just source locally, but I have ordered some of their other products with no issues. Hope this helps!

#5 2022-06-02 19:40

I ordered a gram of Rosin through sym. Product arrived and was extremely good quality. included a couple free samples aswell. However I'm not a fan that they are publishing usernames, that defeats the purpose of the market.

#6 2022-06-03 10:50

Xar777

hmmm...

What caught my eye was the hash rosin which I have never seen in NZ.
This just sounds so yum if it's what it sounds like, take fresh hash/keif and then put that through a rosin press *drools*

Think I'm still gunna wait a bit though.. let them stand the test of time some more, the vendor opsec does sound a bit shady.

I miss NZeXs rosin, hope they come back one day

#7 2022-06-11 02:40

gingerbreadman

Hey bro, why is it that you have coke for sale on ASAP but the listing isnt on Tormarket?

#8 2022-06-27 04:20

symbiosis1

Symbiosis feedback and products speak for themselves. Dont need pictures to be a Vendor. You need product & Sym obviously has it.

Last 4 days to get an order in to be in the draw to win an oz. Already 1 oz been given away. 2nd oz given away this Fri 1st July jeep an eye out for the winner.

Also because we love our customers we are giving away heady glass locally made. Dab rigs tubes and dab tools.

First customer to order 5g of extracts between now & this time tomorrow, will receive a free dab station & dab tool.

Sym

#9 2022-06-27 04:20

symbiosis1

Hash rosin has been in NZ for many many years. And its Fire Live Resin.

#10 2022-06-27 04:30

symbiosis1

Coming soon. Lemon Merinuge Live Resin!

#11 2022-07-01 09:40

wasd85

I can vouch for symbiosis
First time ordering from him. Prices were the cheapiest on the market, so wasn't expecting much. But was pleasently surprised. Sungrown White Rhino is a great smoke and better than some indoor I've had from other vendors.

#12 2022-07-04 12:50

East-Island-Addicts

I had gold medal, 10/10, like, thumbs up, 5star experience with this vendor but no longer has anything for sale. Sup?

Last edited by East-Island-Addicts (2022-07-04 12:50)

Board footer