#1 2022-06-14 19:00

JackSniggle

NZLDD exit scam??

Kia ora whānau,

Anyone else thinking NZLDD hit us with an exit scam?
They are claiming to have sold to another team who will take over. Not logged on for 6 days, over 100 unread messages, parcel never came in the mail, 2+ weeks now.

No escrow, unfortunately. Anything that can be done or we just screwed?

Dunno who they claim is taking over but if this is the way they are leaving, best not to trust the new team unless they choose to make things right.

#2 2022-06-14 19:40

rosebud

Re: NZLDD exit scam??

Hey Jack I feel your pain I'm in the same boat!

Supposedly shipped start of the month and have received nothing. Have messaged them but at 100 unread messages I highly doubt it will get read. I've requested a refund for non delivery so will see what happens as I haven't finalised so the money is still in escrow.

Never been in this position before and the other vendors I've dealt with have been amazing! So will see what happens..

#3 2022-06-14 20:00

JackSniggle

Ultimately, it's my own fault for not purchasing via escrow only. I have bought from this dude many times, figured it was just another one on the list. Don't like our chances at all. 'Spose if it's all anonymous, why not steal from your customers on your way out.

I'll hold out a smidge of hope for another week but pretty sure I'm just fucked hmm

#4 2022-06-14 21:00

rosebud

Are you sure yours was non escrow? I didn't think he did a non escrow option. I could still be fucked a few k yet anyway! Yeah same multiple orders all fine in the past.

#5 2022-06-15 18:40

chitty

I honestly wouldn't expect this guy to exit scam, but I had the same thing happen and I messaged him several times and though the messages were never read my package finally arrived 3 weeks late... so hang out, and even if he borked your order maybe the takeover crew will clean it up

#6 2022-06-15 20:50

Drcannabinoid
Verified Vendor

Heard some of his private deals been falling apart through [SCAM word detected here] over last few weeks as well now this.
We have had several Accounts.

Also. You don't just simply sell your account. We have taught many vendors on here how to operate and provide you with good service ourselves you can't just sell your account and rep that makes no sense.

We will see but always use escrow. Sounds like he's jumped ship.

And if he has I will just fill the void with everything you guy's want apart from meth as we refuse to destroy lives that bad for the sake of trying to make a living. Pm me Drcanna what you want and I'll make it happen if he does not pull finger and come back

#7 2022-06-17 23:50

rosebud

Have still received nothing and looks like no finalised orders all week. Hopefully everyone manages to get a refund!

#8 2022-06-18 09:00

lowermesoftly

Drcannabinoid wrote:

Heard some of his private deals been falling apart through [SCAM word detected here] over last few weeks as well now this.
We have had several Accounts.

Also. You don't just simply sell your account. We have taught many vendors on here how to operate and provide you with good service ourselves you can't just sell your account and rep that makes no sense.

We will see but always use escrow. Sounds like he's jumped ship.

And if he has I will just fill the void with everything you guy's want apart from meth as we refuse to destroy lives that bad for the sake of trying to make a living. Pm me Drcanna what you want and I'll make it happen if he does not pull finger and come back

The main thing thats upsetting is the 4MMC, he planned to restock it but it looks like thats not gonna happen. Best drug ever but so rare to find, let alone in NZ. Would be greatly appreciated if you could source some, im sure it would sell well like NZLDD's did

Board footer