#1 2022-06-22 19:00

JessiePinkman
Banned

Search multiple keywords / Product listing terminology

So this might be a silly question but can you search two keywords at once on TM?

What I find annoying is lets say I want to search for meth / NZ domestic, I find I have to search for both Meth & Ice because no one seems to agree on what the product should be called. The more intelligent vendors tend to use both terms so their product shows up either way, sadly not all have the common sense to have thought of that. Just nice to have all of the results on one screen for all available options & comparisons.

I think a good market rule would be for the vendors to use the scientifically correct terminology rather than street slang for their products. For the most part they mostly do, the mostly seems to sit with Meth vendors.

Another way to solve this would be to add more specific product categories. Stimulants is an especially widely encompassing category.

Maybe I'm just being pedantic but I think it would be a nice and likely simple improvement for users to find the products they are looking for.

Let me know what you think?

#2 2022-06-22 21:20

Cooked

Re: Search multiple keywords / Product listing terminology

JessiePinkman wrote:

So this might be a silly question but can you search two keywords at once on TM?

What I find annoying is lets say I want to search for meth / NZ domestic, I find I have to search for both Meth & Ice because no one seems to agree on what the product should be called. The more intelligent vendors tend to use both terms so their product shows up either way, sadly not all have the common sense to have thought of that. Just nice to have all of the results on one screen for all available options & comparisons.

I think a good market rule would be for the vendors to use the scientifically correct terminology rather than street slang for their products. For the most part they mostly do, the mostly seems to sit with Meth vendors.

Another way to solve this would be to add more specific product categories. Stimulants is an especially widely encompassing category.

Maybe I'm just being pedantic but I think it would be a nice and likely simple improvement for users to find the products they are looking for.

Let me know what you think?

I would agree with you if there were say 10x the amount of listings there currently is. But even in the stimulants category, you hardly have to look through that many listings to find the product you are after, then just open in new tab and move on. When you come to the end you have multiple tabs open with the product you want and all you have to do is look through and pick which vendor you want to order from...

Board footer