#1 2022-05-24 18:40

l4shrooms

looking for shroom caps / where is bluegold?

looking for a highly rep trader to sell me some shrooms. never done them before but want to start microdosing to see if it helps with depression

anyone know where bluegold is? He was recommended to me

cheers lads

#2 2022-05-24 20:10

UlrikaMonkey

Re: looking for shroom caps / where is bluegold?

Why not just go hunting? Tis the season.

Psilocybe Subaeruginosa are pretty easy to find. if you dedicate a day within a few days of a decent amount of rain i can almost guarantee you will find some. Just look for mulch, theres plenty around housing developments and gardens managed by the council.

I'm happy to help provide more information if interested.

You will save money, is an excuse to get some fresh air, plus its fun and more rewarding than buying them off someone at (in my opinion) silly prices.

#3 2022-05-24 22:30

gingerbreadman

If you are a novice hunter just be sure to educate yourself about the possibly toxic lookalikes such as gallerina etc! Has anyone got any cubensis spores kicking about?

#4 2022-05-25 12:00

Xar777

Shroom hunting is really rewarding, there are plenty of Little Brown Mushrooms (LBMs) which are look-alikes but as far as I know (in NZ anyway) only Psilocybe will stain blue when bruised, it's the most reliable sign I think.

If it doesn't stain blue do not consume it!!!

It can be disappointing going on a massive mission only to find nothing though, like UlrikaMonkey mentioned you really need a good 3-5 day period of nice dark, rainy, damp weather for best chances. There's definitely some benefits to buying from a vendor though like consistent potency, prepared/weighted capsules, etc. I guess if your microdosing then the price probably isn't an issue in that regard..

If your microdosing for depression shrooms can be really amazing but they can also be a little unpredictable too, don't be too discouraged if you get mixed or even bad results, definitely experiment with some doses at home first. You might like to try LSD or Mescaline microdosing too which can also be very beneficial and tend to be more stimulating/uplifting, hitting some dopamine receptors as well as serotonin. You can also have really good break-throughs using little "mini trips", like 1-1.5g dried shrooms without going into full interstellar space. One of the great things with shrooms is they are quite short-lived and you can easily take some in the evening, have an awesome night, laugh, maybe cry too (but in a good way), then go to sleep at a reasonable time and wake up feeling refreshed and mentally revitalized.

#5 2022-05-25 18:10

NZDrugEmporium

Bluegold will not be back for a substantial period of time

#6 2022-05-26 17:30

missingbluegold

NZDrugEmporium wrote:

oof. Is he/she ok? what happened?

#7 2022-05-28 10:20

NZDrugEmporium

missingbluegold wrote:
NZDrugEmporium wrote:

oof. Is he/she ok? what happened?

I'm not going to go into detail obviously, but they are doing well and good chance they will be back end of this year

Last edited by NZDrugEmporium (2022-05-28 10:30)

#8 2022-06-25 19:50

weeoon

I can help ?I have a load of caps

Board footer