#51 2022-04-14 22:40

m92fs
Banned

Re: anyone anytime soon planning to stock heroin?

That is a hard one actually, I would say a mix of oxy and heroin. Not quite as stimulating as oxy but not as sedating as heroin. High level of euphoria though. With comparison to mg of oxy it would obviously vary pill to pill but I reckon somewhere between 100-200mg in my opinion. The high does not last too long. I would say peak at 2 hours and drops off pretty quick around the 3 and 4 hour mark. Maybe even less. Definitely feels a lot shorter than your standard pharma opiate high!

Thanks cooked. So with my tolerance, I would usually take 40 - 50mg of oxy or around 70mg of morphine. So you reckon a quarter of a pill would be a good starting point or is that too high?

#52 2022-04-14 23:10

gingerbreadman

Id start with an 1/8th to be honest bro,you never know how you will react to a new chemical, (esp a dodgy one!) and you can always take more. Iv been snorting it and i find it closer to fentanyl than H, maybe between F and oxy?
Must say i do bloody like it tho!

#53 2022-04-14 23:20

gingerbreadman

Im curious about smoking it too but i didnt want to try it this time around and risk wasting it! Maybe next time but if anyone else does please let me know how it goes! I have no idea of the melting point so i wonder if its worth cutting with caffeine or something to vaporize off foil?

#54 2022-04-15 00:00

m92fs
Banned

gingerbreadman wrote:

Id start with an 1/8th to be honest bro,you never know how you will react to a new chemical, (esp a dodgy one!) and you can always take more. Iv been snorting it and i find it closer to fentanyl than H, maybe between F and oxy?
Must say i do bloody like it tho!

Thanks mate. Fentanyl is probably one of the only major opioids I haven't tried. So would the 30s be more like  a slightly energising feel like oxy or the mellow floating on a cloud body high like morphine? I like the euphoria from oxy but my preference has always been for the more chilled out opioid high

#55 2022-04-15 13:10

hhhman

Has anyone done research on this RC what happens when your body becomes dependent and is then forced into withdrawal ? Or long term effects on the body ie some opiates lower testosterone. For benzos and alcohol you can get seizures so its good to know what you are dealing with when using every day.

#56 2022-04-16 02:40

trapmaster

you guys notice any strength difference in this batch? as i said i only need 60mg of oxy to be nice n high, but im able to snort 1/4th of a pill no problem, when cooked who has a 200mg+ oxy tolerance said snorting 1/4th of a pill was strong for him i guess i overestimataed how each pill would be dosed.

Still by hundreds cheaper than the pharma opiates rn

#57 2022-04-16 14:20

Cooked

trapmaster wrote:

you guys notice any strength difference in this batch? as i said i only need 60mg of oxy to be nice n high, but im able to snort 1/4th of a pill no problem, when cooked who has a 200mg+ oxy tolerance said snorting 1/4th of a pill was strong for him i guess i overestimataed how each pill would be dosed.

Still by hundreds cheaper than the pharma opiates rn

Yeah I definitely agree I reckon these are not as strong as the ones I ordered when Purist was on Tor Market. I did read he got a new batch in from Europe as well. So could be lower strength? Or it could just be pill to pill. I sniffed through 2 of them the day they arrived - Sniffing a quarter at a time and did not really get high. Elevated mood and motivation but nothing to write home about.

#58 2022-04-20 23:00

Cooked

Hey lads, so how did you get on with these little blue fuckers? For me personally, I was rather disappointed with this batch especially when comparing to what I had tried. They seemed much less strong and I struggled to get much euphoria at all out of them. To be fair, I have a stupidly high tolerance though and was treading lightly as I did not want to come across a hot spot and OD. So I would be interested to hear your guys thoughts? Reckon you wil order them again?

Last edited by Cooked (2022-04-21 20:30)

#59 2022-04-21 02:10

trapmaster

for me as a person with a lower tolerance than you, needing 40-60mg of oxy to get me high, snorting one full pill usually had me nice and fucked up. am dissapointed in the lower dosing though, would be more reluctant to buy another batch if the prices where raised lower. buttttttt supposedly he is supposed to be getting in some heroin soon which last time i asked he said it would be between 300-400 a gram so fuck yea

#60 2022-04-21 12:50

trapmaster

WOO FUCKIN HOO!

had that 2 grams of heroin turn up from france.

paid 132 all up at the time for it b4 vendor upped prices a lil

will let you boys know what i think after work.

#61 2022-04-21 20:30

Cooked

trapmaster wrote:

WOO FUCKIN HOO!

had that 2 grams of heroin turn up from france.

paid 132 all up at the time for it b4 vendor upped prices a lil

will let you boys know what i think after work.

Beauty! That was PharmaFRANCE was it? Let us know how the quality is mate. Keen to do an order myself. Cheers for taking one for the team!

#62 2022-04-22 00:40

trapmaster

kinda having a hard time trying to smoke it, pretty sure im burning most of it lol.

Even though i know its a waste ive eaten some orally and will see what that brings. will probs next time order #4 but if your someone who has the smoking bit down id recommend it

and eyup to Pharmafrance

Last edited by trapmaster (2022-04-22 00:40)

#63 2022-04-22 11:30

Cooked

Yeah I have tried smoking before but struggle to do it efficiently off tin foil. Bit of a knack to it eh. I have dropped bombs of it in the past and I think it is a bit of a waste to be honest. Although, I did read somewhere you can mix it with something to increase absorption in your stomach/intestines. Not sure what it was, maybe citric acid - I definitely could be wrong though. My usual go to is just rails constantly. The high definitely builds and you get a good nod. You end up blowing big brown slugs out in the shower the next day though haha. Enjoy mate!

#64 2022-04-22 12:30

gingerbreadman

Smoking just takes practice to get down to be honest, you want to be melting it so it runs and inhaling the vapor as you follow it with the straw, flame not too close. Theres an art to it lol. Num 3 requires acid to break down, so you can citrate it with citric acid to increase absorption for snorting it etc!

#65 2022-04-22 21:20

Cooked

Lads you know what takes the cake with all this bullshit on overpriced opiates on Tor market. A vendor is now trying to sell panadeine, fucking panadeine for $1.50 a pill. So for $1.50 you get 8mg of codeine. I know it is not outrageously expensive, but fuck me if I was offered panadeine for free I would barely take them. The only use for me would be a bad headache or the likes. I guess all you can do is laugh right?

#66 2022-04-23 15:50

m92fs
Banned

Cooked wrote:

Lads you know what takes the cake with all this bullshit on overpriced opiates on Tor market. A vendor is now trying to sell panadeine, fucking panadeine for $1.50 a pill. So for $1.50 you get 8mg of codeine. I know it is not outrageously expensive, but fuck me if I was offered panadeine for free I would barely take them. The only use for me would be a bad headache or the likes. I guess all you can do is laugh right?

Yeah I saw that. Pretty fucking funny. And it is pretty outrageously priced. Its actually more expensive then buying oxy off the market when you consider just how much you would need to buy to get high. And its just codeine and you would have to cold water extract like a 100 pills which is just crazy.

The crazy thing is though, is that some idiot will buy them which will justify the crazy prices and we will continue to sit here bitching about it lol.

I got me some oxy for tonight though so I'll keep the bitching for another day!

Last edited by m92fs (2022-04-23 15:50)

#67 2022-04-23 17:00

Cooked

m92fs wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Yeah I saw that. Pretty fucking funny. And it is pretty outrageously priced. Its actually more expensive then buying oxy off the market when you consider just how much you would need to buy to get high. And its just codeine and you would have to cold water extract like a 100 pills which is just crazy.

The crazy thing is though, is that some idiot will buy them which will justify the crazy prices and we will continue to sit here bitching about it lol.

I got me some oxy for tonight though so I'll keep the bitching for another day!

Haha true that. Next we will see vendors selling DXM spec cough syrup at some outrageous price when you can just go and buy it from the supermarket roll

Fuck yeah nice, how much did the oxy sting ya? Sounds like you will be having an enjoyable Saturday!

#68 2022-04-23 22:40

gingerbreadman

You cant buy DXM in the supermarkets anymore, i used to use it to prevent excessive tolerance increase of opioids (and guzzle bottles of it when i was a teenager!)
I miss oxys, i just cant afford the prices for them online. i always paid $1 a mg for it on the street in the past, but source dried up! my mate at the pharmacy said they arent hugely prescribed in nz, or at least in our part.
You guys see the minimum order for the 600 buck H has gone up to 2g? It doesnt look hes sold a hell of a lot, i wonder what the logic behind it is?

#69 2022-04-23 23:30

HomeGrownBudz
Banned

You cant buy DXM in the supermarkets anymore, i used to use it to prevent excessive tolerance increase of opioids (and guzzle bottles of it when i was a teenager!)

Can hardly get it through the pharmacies anymore which is super fucking annoying when you actually want it for the cough suppressant part. 

Same with Pseudo of the past, best fucking cold med ever but damn near impossible to get your hands on without your doc looking at you funny. 

I'd say junkies fucked things for people who just want meds but really it was the government's that fucked it really with their insane over the top nanny state bullshit that fucks over a vast majority of people to try stop a small minority getting high.   
People who want to get high will still get high and worse now because it's so much harder to get they are far more likely to resort to crime etc. to get their fix due increased prices and less availability. 

This is what happens when numpties with no real world experience become politicians and fuck wits base their voting choices on what cunts like Mike Hosking tell them to do.

#70 2022-04-24 04:00

m92fs
Banned

Cooked wrote:

Haha true that. Next we will see vendors selling DXM spec cough syrup at some outrageous price when you can just go and buy it from the supermarket roll

Fuck yeah nice, how much did the oxy sting ya? Sounds like you will be having an enjoyable Saturday!

Actually got it on the market for a fairly decent price considering how bad things are at the moment. Around $105 for 60mg but the vendor only had the 60mg to sell. Snatched that up pretty quick. I can live with under $2 a mg every once in a while but I'm never paying $2.50 a mg and that seems to be the standard price these day.

I've actually found a vendor that sells kratom from the Netherlands. Had 2 orders through customs no problems so far. Not as good as pharma opiates but its close enough to enjoy at high doses and $150 will get you a couple of months worth so way way cheaper.

I think I'm going to stick to that for now and try and grab any good deals that come up on the market every now and then.

#71 2022-04-24 13:50

zac

Cooked wrote:

I have dropped bombs of it in the past and I think it is a bit of a waste to be honest. Although, I did read somewhere you can mix it with something to increase absorption in your stomach/intestines. Not sure what it was, maybe citric acid - I definitely could be wrong though.

I think citric acid is just to make it soluble in water for injecting. Stomach's acidic anyway. By far the best thing you can do to aid absorption of any drug in the intestines is fast. Just drink juice or fizzy drink all day instead of eating breakfast and lunch then dose

Last edited by zac (2022-04-25 12:50)

#72 2022-04-24 22:30

gingerbreadman

m92fs wrote:
Cooked wrote:

Actually got it on the market for a fairly decent price considering how bad things are at the moment. Around $105 for 60mg but the vendor only had the 60mg to sell. Snatched that up pretty quick. I can live with under $2 a mg every once in a while but I'm never paying $2.50 a mg and that seems to be the standard price these day.

I've actually found a vendor that sells kratom from the Netherlands. Had 2 orders through customs no problems so far. Not as good as pharma opiates but its close enough to enjoy at high doses and $150 will get you a couple of months worth so way way cheaper.

I think I'm going to stick to that for now and try and grab any good deals that come up on the market every now and then.

I get Kratom straight from borneo by the kilo and it gets thru customs sweet as. Iv actually had it stopped and they got in touch and when I said it was moringa tea and they sent it on to me!

#73 2022-04-26 05:50

zac

I just prepared 15mg of the #3 heroin with citric acid, which would be a heavy dose according to psychonaut wiki, and injected it which was my first time injecting any opiate, and a bit underwhelmed, and I have no opiate tolerance at the moment. I kept adding citric acid while the solution was luke warm on a heater waiting for everything to dissolve, there was brown sediment in it that didn't go away. Eventually I tested the pH with litmus and it seemed to be about 5 which was more acidic than I wanted to go but there was still the brown sediment. So I put the solution into a sealed container in a pressure cooker which I normally do to sterilise injections, 10 minutes at about 110 degrees, when I took it out the sediment had dissolved.

So after a few hours I started preparing a 30mg solution, this time I added what I thought was the same amount of citric acid as before then pressure cooked it, some still hadn't dissolved, added more and pressure cooked it, ended up doing this about 5 times and there was still undissolved stuff so I tested the pH which was about 4, whoops. So I'm not sure if bringing the pH down (probably 6 is fine) and then heating it is important vs cooking it repeatedly while lowering the pH a bit at a time to get everything to dissolve... maybe cooking it before the pH was low enough caused some to congeal or something.

So, when I was injecting the 30mg dose that was pH 4 I used a butterfly needle which is a 30cm long extension tube from the needle exchange because they're very easy to use once you get them in place (if you drill a hole in the wings and thread a rubber band through them) and I'm a bit new to IV, and I noticed the flash was clotting in the tube which is unusual, it must have been because of the acidity, and I think you don't want to be shooting blood clots (although the path of blood is straight from your veins to the lungs where it goes through capillaries that are 5-10 micrometers wide so blood clots and air bubbles should get jammed there instead of ending up in the heart or brain). Maybe this will put someone off dissolving crack in vinegar and shooting it up like I saw someone demonstrate in a youtube video.

Hope this helps someone if the prices are drawing you to IV.

Why do so many drugs have benzene rings in them....

Edit: I had the 30mg dose after some cathinones and couldn't really feel it at all, maybe I destroyed all the h with heat, and threw up an hour later so maybe that wasn't a good combination. As hhman says, even if you have 30mg of H then 15mg of citric acid would be heaps to reverse the reaction and turn it soluble since citric acid has half the molecular weight of H and 3 carboxyl groups on each molecule. And as he says, use a .2 micron (blue) filter

Last edited by zac (2022-05-03 17:50)

#74 2022-04-26 13:50

hhhman

zac wrote:

I just prepared 15mg of the #3 heroin with citric acid

I only use a few grains of citric acid maybe 5-10 grains, even when doing 150mg of brown. The stuff that doesnt dissolve you throw away. Only need to heat it briefly to make bulk of it dissolve. #3 is awful stuff compared to white which dissolves completely without citric and gives a proper rush.
Also use a blue wheel filter.

Last edited by hhhman (2022-04-26 13:50)

#75 2022-04-26 13:50

hhhman

gingerbreadman wrote:

I get Kratom straight from borneo by the kilo and it gets thru customs sweet as. Iv actually had it stopped and they got in touch and when I said it was moringa tea and they sent it on to me!

Do you prepare a tea with that much kratom? I've always wanted to try it. Apparently their are cafes/bars that serve it in some countries, maybe even in US.

#76 2022-04-26 15:40

gingerbreadman

You dont want to pressure cook H bro, opiates dont like excessive heat it degrades the product, you just need a littlecitric and you are sweet, the leftover is the cut.

With the kratom i chuck like a tablespoon or so of ground kratom powder in a bit of warmish water and chuck it back. It doesnt dissolve just kind of disperses in the liquid.
I really like it man, its not like a dizzying high, just a mood booster general well being. i describe it as the feeling you get when its friday vibe haha
It just makes me content enough that i dont have to pile other chemicals in 24 7, which im prone to

#77 2022-04-28 19:50

zac

Thanks experienced h users. Do you think you need a prefilter before a blue filter?

#78 2022-06-01 20:00

fiosh

TormarketSupport wrote:

Both his xanax and oxy's are fake. The market had to disable new vendors joining because the vendor kept buying the bond and trying to list the same fake products. The vendor runs a lot of different accounts on other markets but wants to setup another account targeted at NZ buyers. His strategy seems to have an account for each country ie Australia, UK, NZ etc then lie on the profile about his location.

I'm new on the forum but have been buying for a while.

I knew this dude's Xanax/'Alprazolam' listings were fake as fuck. I've contacted a few UK vendors on ASAP and have been told in honestly that they are either selling flualprazolam or etizolam as analogues- which is rather unpleasant/shithead behavior. Upon contacting him he told me "no idea what your talking about mate" and insisted they were actually alprazolam; for that insanely cheap price.
What a complete moron.

I just don't trust benzodiazepine listings on any market that are around 5-20 dollars a pill. It's almost always something with a similar 'potency' but with more severe hypnotic effects at high dosages, which REALLY destroys the recreational use factor a lot of people seek these drugs out for.

#79 2022-06-01 23:00

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Here are some other names that vendor runs under. Avoid if they exist on any market still. The last two were on Tormarket but got banned when it became apparent it was same guy and wasn't sending out orders under those accounts too.

ChuckNorrisTeam
DrugsCenter
PremierLeague
ElizabethQueen2

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2022-06-01 23:00)

#80 2022-06-02 18:40

Cooked

TormarketSupport wrote:

Here are some other names that vendor runs under. Avoid if they exist on any market still. The last two were on Tormarket but got banned when it became apparent it was same guy and wasn't sending out orders under those accounts too.

ChuckNorrisTeam
DrugsCenter
PremierLeague
ElizabethQueen2

If the stupid cunt had half a brain you would think he would at least remove the capitalisation in his account name variants. Thanks for the info TMSupport, you the man!

#81 2022-06-03 22:40

gingerbreadman

Well it could be worse, we could be the impoverished farmers having our only chance of livelihood decimated before our very eyes! Probably plays very well for the cartels who have moved into fentanyl production though, i can imagine that will only increase the problems the US are having with that situation

#82 2022-06-25 05:50

zac

If anyone is interested in this (don't want people to acidify the crap out of their veins), I made solutions of fixed concentrations of citric acid by dissolving 100mg of citric acid in 10 mls of water then precisely diluting it. I had a solution that was .25mg citric per ml water, and a solution that was 1mg per ml. I mixed 75mg of the #3 heroin with 2mls of the .25mg/ml solution, = .5mg citric, and stirred it and left it for half an hour and measured the pH with litmus paper and seemed to be about 9. I added 2 mls of the 1mg/ml solution, 2.5mg citric total in 4mls water, and left it for a bit and the pH seemed to be 7-8. Added another 2mls of the 1mg/ml solution, 4.5mg citric total in 6mls of water, and left it a while, the pH seemed to be 6-7. Added another 1ml of the 1mg/ml solution, 5.5mg citric total in 7mls water, left it a while and the pH seemed to be 5-6. It's a tiny amount of citric acid that is needed to bring the pH under 7. I think if you're guesstimating and not measuring the pH ascorbic acid (vitamin C) would be a better acid to use for this purpose as citric acid is relatively strong for an organic acid.

Also, 2ml of the 1mg/ml solution dissolved 80% of 100mg of PuristinNZ's crack, another 2mls dissolved it completely with no sediment (unlike the heroin) leaving the pH of the solution slightly acidic

Last edited by zac (2022-07-04 19:20)

#83 2022-06-26 09:20

redhot

hey it looks like there is some pink homebake for sale has anyone tried im thinking about purchasing this

#84 2022-06-26 10:20

gingerbreadman

I have noticed that, but it is only in 1 gram amounts. Im sure if the product is good people will be keen, as people were buying 2g of the pretty average brown on the market recently for about 1200!
Iv had a chat with the vendor and he said he will be doing quarters next week

Board footer