#1 2022-06-27 03:30

WhitePanda
Verified Vendor

URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED!!! (Fentanyl Laced Drugs ICE / COKE / MDMA)

"Powdered fentanyl has been discovered for the first time in New Zealand after 12 people were hospitalised over 48 hours in Wairarapa, following the substance being sold as cocaine and methamphetamine"

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/129085481/twelve-hospitalised-after-powdered-fentanyl-found-for-first-time-in-nz

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/police-seek-source-after-twelve-hospitalised-from-powdered-fentanyl-found-in-nz-for-the-first-time/KSPE7BAS7ESRSUCL65EZDEZIPM/

A little bird has notified me that we have just had a huge load of Fentanyl laced drugs recently hit NZ shores + more to come.
I suggest everyone be careful when purchasing drugs via online or the streets and test your shit before indulging.

NOTE TO VENDORS:
Do you know what your selling?
Please fent test products before distribution!
https://dancesafe.org/product/fentanyl-test-strips-pack-of-10-free-shipping/

Yikes!!!!

Last edited by WhitePanda (2022-06-27 18:30)

I'm not a robot

#2 2022-06-27 12:40

TorBum

Re: URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED!!! (Fentanyl Laced Drugs ICE / COKE / MDMA)

New account named HumanError looks pretty suspicious to be honest.
Heaps of coke but only selling in large orders, and home bake that looks like no home bake i ever seen before.
Thanks for making this post panda, i was about to do the same.
We all need to make sure this shit stays off the Market.

#3 2022-06-27 15:40

Cooked

TorBum wrote:

Heaps of coke but only selling in large orders, and home bake that looks like no home bake i ever seen before.

I thought humanerror was suspect for selective scamming. New vendor, only selling in ridiculous quantities/prices. Idiots never going to make a sale unless some retard with too much money orders off them.

#4 2022-06-27 17:20

HappyDaysNZ
Banned

CanadaGoodies and myself should not be included here, never have had fent laced products and never will...

#5 2022-06-28 19:10

tor_vendor_review

HappyDaysNZ wrote:

CanadaGoodies and myself should not be included here, never have had fent laced products and never will...

I agree with this.
Personally I've done many orders with HappyDaysNZ - not once have I suspected any fentanyl.
I've got nothing but good things to say about happydays gear. Consistent high quality clean meth,far better quality then the streets and by far the best quality on TM at this current time.

-Methew

#6 2022-06-29 10:00

Orgytastic

TorBum wrote:

It goes like that when done properly, a spoon and an oven won't get results like this, was likely done in a lab
It is known what is in the m30s. Yet a look at whitepandas stuff under a spectrometer shows it isn't pure and the adulterant is unknown.

I'd be more wary of a Meth dealer who has made/jumped in three different threads to point fingers at other vendors. Doesn't scream good opsec or good mental health

#7 2022-06-29 12:40

TorBum

Just noticed humanerror's account and products are removed, looks like we got rid of a scammer smile

@orgytastic, whitepanda is a good fulla, you dont need to worry kiddo smile

#8 2022-06-29 14:30

hhhman

To me the vendor humanerror looks suspicious with the minimum purchase options being in the thousands of dollars. I don't know if cops are allowed to but if they created a vendor account then anyone purchasing those quantities they can claim are doing it for distribution reasons. ie they got your address and intent to distribute class A.

#9 2022-06-29 18:50

Cooked

hhhman wrote:

To me the vendor humanerror looks suspicious with the minimum purchase options being in the thousands of dollars. I don't know if cops are allowed to but if they created a vendor account then anyone purchasing those quantities they can claim are doing it for distribution reasons. ie they got your address and intent to distribute class A.

Fully agree. I called humanerror out as a selective scammer as well given the minimum purchase $/quantities. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

Board footer