#1 2022-07-02 10:30

TorBum

GivesMeAnxiety selling cathinones mixed with MDMA

Just letting everyone know GivesMeAnxiety is selling cathinones mixed with MDMA and passing it off as powdered mdma.

Received an order from him that smelt nothing like mdma, then after leaving bad feedback, vendor was quick to send a replacement.

Have since tested both orders and they BOTH contain a mixture of mdma and an unknown cathinone. ive also cleaned the "mdma" and tested what was cleaned out, and what do ya know, strong positive for cathinones.

Please everyone be careful out there and make sure you test everything properly.

#2 2022-07-04 20:10

TorBum

Re: GivesMeAnxiety selling cathinones mixed with MDMA

UPDATE: Product seems to Eutylone, bought from another vendor off here. GivesMeAnxiety has removed listings and done a runner by the looks of it.
New account under the name DrAubreyGraham has same stock amount as givesmeaxniety and product looks similar to what i received but not mixed with powder ( the "powdered" mdma i received was sweet tasting rocks mixed with bitter powder)

Make sure you use all 3 reagent test kits along with a synthetic cathinone test for accurate results, also test different rocks, etc. any yellow/orange color is a big red flag.

DrAubreyGraham could be a legitimate vendor, but the time frame and product just seems off to me, hopefully im wrong.

#3 2022-07-05 13:10

m92fs
Banned

Cheers for this mate. I remember a time about 10 years ago where any "MDMA" bought on the street was dealers pulling this shit. Tor market largely solved this issue because of ratings and the little community we have here. Its such scummy bullshit and its dangerous. Good work!

#4 2022-07-05 17:40

GivesYouAnxiety
Verified Vendor

I have not done a runner retard. I still have listings up. I've pull the MDMA listing until my proper testing kit shows up so I can test it. I have only been using the ez testing kits. I do not buy it from another Vendor on Tor Market. It comes from the Netherlands, I've had very little contact from my guy over there. When better MDMA comes through I'll be sending out replacement orders. Haven't left, still here don't talk shit when you don't know the facts.

#5 2022-07-06 12:30

TorBum

If i receive my $1800 worth of MDMA then ill be happy, at this stage you've just completely ripped me off and both packages have been thrown in the fucking rubbish, you call me a fucking retard? you are literally SCUM. get the fuck off TOR

#6 2022-07-06 12:40

GivesYouAnxiety wrote:

I have not done a runner retard. I still have listings up. I've pull the MDMA listing until my proper testing kit shows up so I can test it. I have only been using the ez testing kits. I do not buy it from another Vendor on Tor Market. It comes from the Netherlands, I've had very little contact from my guy over there. When better MDMA comes through I'll be sending out replacement orders. Haven't left, still here don't talk shit when you don't know the facts.

Bro if you only use ez tests, then clearly your the one that doesn't know the facts, and shouldn't be selling on this market.

#7 2022-07-06 19:20

GivesYouAnxiety
Verified Vendor

At no point have I argued the fact I have sold MDMA that had Cathinones in it. I made a mistake their was no ill intent. I haven't lied about it. I reached out to all the customers and send out replacement orders. I would have been able to tell something was off that shit had a wack smell. If I had known about it would've been listed correctly "shit MDMA, Low Quality" As I've said I have a better MDMA testing kit on the way so this won't happen again. Thanks for the advice Farmer

#8 2022-07-07 03:30

TorBum

Givesmeanxiety has given me a full refund, i apologize for getting so heated, mistakes happen and i'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, had a good chat and seems like a genuinely good guy, defs a lesson learned for both of us, but i really appreciate you doing the right thing, thank you.

#9 2022-07-11 20:30

Shadylife

I Brought 2 oz off givesmeanxiety which sounds like the same shit torbum has received. Shitty stomped on MD mixed with cathinones. Product tested good with reagents but it was only after receiving feedback that I realized how bad this product is! Reagents should have picked up the cathinones but that's another story entirely. Despite saying he would make it upto me givesmeanxiety has done nothing to give me a refund or send me legit product to make up for it. Down a substantially amount of $ and been a weeks now, guess I'm the unlucky one that misses out smile

To make matters worse ordered some off DrAubreyGraham and guess what it's the EXACT same product! Both claim to have imported from the NL themselves. Unless it's some kind of massive coincidence and they both happen to have the same plug that sent them the same shit product, they are either the same vendor or associated at least. Have requested refund so will see what happens with that one..

Hopefully givesmeanxiety does the right thing but considering the amount of time that has passed and that he has seemed to have made it right with others besides myself I'm not really counting on it..

#10 2022-07-13 08:10

Flaked

Damn be careful out there fam. With everything that is going on in NZ right now, it’s hard to find genuine vendors. Noted mistakes are made but as a vendor you should not be selling product that even you didn’t test properly. Im happy you got your refund TB and i hope vendor re stocks more legit product. I’ve seen many listings like this and bought a few grams myself off other vendors, seems like the same shit.

Last edited by Flaked (2022-07-13 08:20)

Board footer