#51 2020-03-18 21:10

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Re: NZ #1 Cannabis Vendor is here with a CANNABIS ONLY NZ DNM......

prangy wrote:

This educat cunt got called out on the forum for being a reseller of kiwiasbro garbage products weeks ago, as in he was forwarding everybody's name and address to him to fulfill orders, and he denied it outright. He was like "lots of people produce these products, I can assure you I have no affiliation with kiwiasbro" and he was just lying. What a sleazy cunt, why isn't he banned for that shit? And why is this gang of retard scammers allowed to advertise their obvious scam site here? I am a victim of kiwiasbro, never got my full oz just fucked around for weeks after receiving a half of shitty bush, pisses me off seeing these cunts setting up their scam in real time here.

This was one of the main reasons he got kicked off originally - sending out half the oz and asking the customer to finalize before sending the rest. His attitude was always that the market and customers had wronged him so there was no hope of "rehabilitation". Then he wanted to take down the market so precautions had to be taken and code to rate limit his rant messages.
I thought their website might have been a useful resource but it's turned out to be a budget vendor shop setup because he has burned all his other options.

Last edited by TormarketSupport (2020-03-18 23:50)

#52 2020-03-21 05:10

Vapeking1234

Cant add anything to the cart cant buy anything?
Just getting this error

Warning: array_push() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /nginx/listings.php on line 21

#53 2020-03-21 12:40

TormarketSupport
Verified Vendor

Unless there is a security issue that could compromise buyers privacy, further discussion about bugs and problems with  kiwiasbro's shop can go here http://dreadditevelidot.onion/d/DarkNetMarketsnz

Board footer